No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Un launched a missile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's clearly a neocon position, exactly the same as the reasoning offered for invading Iraq.

Regardless of what should have been done in the past ... invading now that they have 20 or so nukes would ensure a horrific outcome. The Kim's have for 60 years shown they aren't crazy enough to do the thing (break the armistice) they know would result in the end of their reign. But it's obvious that in the face of losing the nukes would be used.

Comment

• There aren't many conservative pacifists. You're almost calling all conservatives neoconservative. Most of us want to negotiate peace. Neoconservatives want war.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        You will also have to take into account that a large part of them will (due to their lack of ambition, intelligence, diligence and their lack of knowledge in english) most probably end up on welfare or being incapable of finding better jobs than casual employment.
        Which would make them fit in perfectly with the alt-right/hardcore conservative voters that Kid wants to be surrounded by. Bear in mind that the actual outcome of the dumb **** they want would be a lily white America with a tiny cliche of super rich folks in gated compounds, and the rest uneducated, living in squalor and thanking their lords and masters for keeping out those nasty brown people. Your description above exactly fits huge numbers of southern GOP voters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          There aren't many conservative pacifists. You're almost calling all conservatives neoconservative. Most of us want to negotiate peace. Neoconservatives want war.
          MWHC is CALLING FOR WAR. You dumbass. The prototypical neocon type of war.

Also, false dichotomy. There are conservatives who are not pacifists who don't think we should be pre-emptively invading other countries.

Even much of the alt-right want an isolationist foreign policy. Did you not read up on the platform before joining the cause? Did you just get to the misogynistic and xenophobic parts and didn't need to read any further since that sealed the deal?

Comment

• Kid never gets past the Headlines.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

MWHC is CALLING FOR WAR. You dumbass. The prototypical neocon type of war.

Also, false dichotomy. There are conservatives who are not pacifists who don't think we should be pre-emptively invading other countries.

Even much of the alt-right want an isolationist foreign policy. Did you not read up on the platform before joining the cause? Did you just get to the misogynistic and xenophobic parts and didn't need to read any further since that sealed the deal?
              You are so confused that I don't know where to start. Tradcons are not all opposed to preemptive strikes.

Don't start again talking about alt-right if you are going to say it's all racists. I'm talking about populists and nationalists, not Nazis. Just don't even bring them up. They have zero influence and effect.

Comment

• Pence basically said that if China fails to negotiate acceptable terms with NK, the US will use military means. We will not allow them to develop the capability to nuke the US. That would be WWIII.

Comment

Tradcons are not all opposed to preemptive strikes.
                  Logical fallacy.

I said there are conservatives who are not neocons, into which you seem to have read something I didn't say along the lines of, "all non-neo-con conservatives are tradcons who oppose pre-emptive strikes".

Don't start again talking about alt-right if you are going to say it's all racists. I'm talking about populists and nationalists, not Nazis. Just don't even bring them up. They have zero influence and effect.
                  Certainly there are some which are just misogynists. Others who are just homophobic. Then there are the ones who are on the alt-right because they're douchebags and the community responds well to douchebaggery. Some, like yourself, incorporate several of these categories. Then there are others, those who I feel sorry for, who are just easily mislead and mistakenly believed Trump would bring back their $50/hr manufacturing jobs.

Comment

• I'm not in the mood for your "That's racist" bs today.

Comment

• NO one really cares about your mood.
                      But feel free to hide behind it.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm not in the mood for your "That's racist" bs today.
                        Do you need us to set up a safe space forum for you?

Comment

• Especially since he was the one that used the racial term. Yes, please set up a private forum for him to post in. No muslims allowed.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It has emerged now that a sneak attack on North Korea is underway. Media reports say the carrier battle group dispatched recently does not sail towards the country but it seems pretty clear to everyone that this is wrong: they just want to attack from behind
                            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Do you need us to set up a safe space forum for you?
                              Nope.

Comment

Working...
                              X