Kim Jong Un launched a missile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong Un launched a missile

The Brilliant Comrade launched a missile.

Very provocative.

Donald Trump did not launch a retaliatory tweet.

He should launch more msls. into the empty ocean. Then he'll run out of them soon!
    Blah

Comment

The missile and nuclear weapons programs seem quite impressive achievements for such a poor and backwards country. It is a real shame they do not devote all that expertise and resources into something constructive.

Comment

Like feeding his people.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

People can't eat missles. You can blow up fish with missles though, and hope they float by for people to eat.

Comment

So, about that nuclear apocalypse we've all been looking forward to..

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              So, about that nuclear apocalypse we've all been looking forward to..
              Not surprising that you have the exact same opinion as the communists.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                People can't eat missles. You can blow up fish with missles though, and hope they float by for people to eat.
                With Trumps planned budget (and its planned abandoning of Meals on Wheels) it would surely be a good thing if the poor tried, very fast, to learn to eat missiles
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Meals on rockets!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Meals on rockets!
                    That's one way to feed the starving communists
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I just read the thread title as "Kim Jong un-launched a missile." Which makes me wonder why we aren't inundated with Un jokes?

Comment

He'll always be the Kimsbury Doughboy to me.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Well, someone UN-launched his recent missile:

The US military said it detected a failed North Korean launch, which exploded within seconds.
                          Blah

Comment

the US should take out NK. screw china and russia...it's clear they have no say. just overwhelm NK in minutes. tell china... just sit back and watch. russia, ha! putin will be busy texting trump.

Comment

The problem is lots of South Koreans get shelled and possibly nuked ...

Comment

Working...
                              X