No announcement yet.

The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully he's just incredibly dishonest and we don't have a lunatic in charge of thousands of nuclear warheads.

Comment

• What if you have an incredibly dishonest lunatic in charge of thousands of nuclear warheads?

Note to aeson. We need a much bigger "scared" icon. Much bigger. Really big, and really scared.

Comment

• I also see this article in Time Magazine of Trump trumpeting that he might send US military into Mexico to clean up bad hombres.

Invading Mexico

http://time.com/4657474/donald-trump...o-bad-hombres/

Captain alby might be sent to Mexico with his marine buddies to sort out the "bad hombres".

Do bad hombres have dogs?

Comment

• It's a good question ... is he truly insane or just a liar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            It's a good question ... is he truly insane or just a liar?
            He could be both
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_177511.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	9317182
              Originally posted by Braindead View Post
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Oh!

What if Trump does invade Mexico,

He will send in Marines.

The Mexicans have chihuahuas.

There will be great battles between Marines and chihuahuas.

The question who would win a dog versus marine battle?

Poor Alby.

Comment

• Hundreds of bald eagles have crossed the border and resettling in Delta, near Vancouver. TRUMP HAS LOST THE BALD EAGLES!!!
                  Eagles are feasting on organic scraps, seagulls and ducks as salmon stocks dwindled during the recent cold-snap.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• "there are more black people in Beyonce right now, than in Trump's entire cabinet team."

The pop icon announces she is carrying twins with a striking post that becomes Instagram's most-liked ever.

(other than this comment it does not have much to do with Trumpy tho)
                    Blah

Comment

• When the President lies about a verifiable fact, a rather meaningless one at that, and then can't admit to reality ... it's a very big thing. It shows he is not able to accept factual evidence. How can he make important decisions when he isn't grounded in reality?
                      Times Aeson posted this exact post in the last 8 years = 0.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• That was the first time I've ever posted it. I didn't post it about Bush either. Or any other presidents (before my time on Apolyton of course.)

Comment

• Politicians lie quite a bit. They also make promises they end up not being able to keep ... which may be lies (they knew they wouldn't be able to keep them) or not (they really thought they were going to be able to do it).

Clinton knew he had had sex. He lied about that. Obama at some point knew people couldn't keep their plan/doctor in many cases. He continued to lie about that. Bush/Cheney probably knew Saddam didn't have WMDs at some point, that he wasn't working with Al Qaida, but they continued to push those angles, as well as some others that were very dubious. They probably lied about that. Hillary lied about the email server. All of them came clean at some point and admitted to reality. Some even apologised or showed contrition. At no point though did it seem like they were out of touch with reality.

Trump's lie may not even be a lie. He may really believe that his crowd was bigger than Obama's, disavowing his own eyes in preference to his ego. If so, he may not be able to accurately assess reality. That's SCARY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Politicians lie quite a bit. They also make promises they end up not being able to keep ... which may be lies (they knew they wouldn't be able to keep them) or not (they really thought they were going to be able to do it).

Clinton knew he had had sex. He lied about that. Obama at some point knew people couldn't keep their plan/doctor in many cases. He continued to lie about that. Bush/Cheney probably knew Saddam didn't have WMDs at some point, that he wasn't working with Al Qaida, but they continued to push those angles, as well as some others that were very dubious. They probably lied about that. Hillary lied about the email server. All of them came clean at some point and admitted to reality. Some even apologised or showed contrition. At no point though did it seem like they were out of touch with reality.

Trump's lie may not even be a lie. He may really believe that his crowd was bigger than Obama's, disavowing his own eyes in preference to his ego. If so, he may not be able to accurately assess reality. That's SCARY.
                            Obama may pee sitting down. Do you know how scared we were for 8 years!

What's scary is people like you Aeson.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Obama's big lie wasn't that we could keep our doctor, it was that he supported American values. Liberals have just been lying, saying that he does and that anyone that says he doesn't is a racist, that that isn't often mentioned. Now THAT is scary.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Whether or not someone has "American values" is subjective. I was talking about objective facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X