No announcement yet.

The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Obama had Trump's personality he never would have been President.

Comment

Black men are arrested for criminal activity in the US or shot for possible criminal thoughts.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        If Obama had Trump's personality he never would have been President.
        Donald, you aren't going to insult your way to the presidency.
        - Jeb Bush
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Or maybe it'll have a new usage that makes the old one forgotten. Maybe people will write books about mobile phones! Or something..
          Let's hope it doesn't ever refer to Trump's Chinese registry ...

Comment

Well... we know no one will ever outdo Trump in a pissing contest...
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              We now have a president that says "Islamic terrorism," stands by our allies, puts his country first, and doesn't cry in public. God Bless America.
              Hmm. "Stands by our allies," eh? Well. Someone needs to tell the Baltic states — all NATO members — that, because they're right on Russia's doorstep and are feeling especially vulnerable right now.
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper View Post

Hmm. "Stands by our allies," eh? Well. Someone needs to tell the Baltic states — all NATO members — that, because they're right on Russia's doorstep and are feeling especially vulnerable right now.
                Oh and he said the EU was going to collapse. Somewhat unsurprisingly the allied members of the EU didn't exactly take that as an expression of support.

Comment

So, how do you feeel on day one of the time when america is made great again?
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Oh and he said the EU was going to collapse. Somewhat unsurprisingly the allied members of the EU didn't exactly take that as an expression of support.
                    The EU isn't a nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      So, how do you feeel on day one of the time when america is made great again?
                      He has only signed an order to reduce the burden of Obamacare. Not something most people are going to get too excited about. But it could set the tone. Obama's first act was to return a bust of Winston Churchill to the UK. Some people were puzzled by that, but think it set the tone.

Comment

That sounds kind of vague. Maybe he should also sign an order to "make america great again"

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          That sounds kind of vague. Maybe he should also sign an order to "make america great again"
                          Give him time ... that order comes after the weekend, I am sure
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Hundreds of thousands are celebrating in DC today! And hundreds of thousands more in LA, Chicago, Winnipeg, etc... Oh, wait... those are anti-Trump protests...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              Hundreds of thousands are celebrating in DC today! And hundreds of thousands more in LA, Chicago, Winnipeg, etc... Oh, wait... those are anti-Trump protests...
                              We're celebrating, trust me. We just aren't making asses out of ourselves.

Comment

Trump promised to make america great again ...
                                and his government, despite only 2 days in office, already can showcase the first superlative

The womens march on Trumps inauguration day is the biggest singe day protest history in US history ever.
                                Never before in US history a president motivated more people, to go to the streets and let their voices be heard

Comment

Working...
                                X