Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Next year will be horrible too.
    Cheer up. Things are not as bad as they are going to be.

There. I hope that helped everyone feel better.

Comment

Um, all of our childhood stars are nearing old age or already there. This will only get worse until we get used to it (and start worrying about ourselves).
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
        Um, all of our childhood stars are nearing old age or already there. This will only get worse until we get used to it (and start worrying about ourselves).
        Well, 60 (Carrie Fisher), 53 (George Michael) or 57 (Prince) usually aren't considered old age yet (at least nowadays) ... not to forget 27 (Anton Yelchin) ... there have been some rather untimely deaths this year.
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 30, 2016, 12:43.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

For a drug-addled celebrity? Anything past 27 is old age
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

O.K., true, I have to admit
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

In the past few weeks it's like celebrities have been competing to see who can die first. Is it because 2016 is just a cool year to give up the ghost or are they trying to avoid a Trump presidency?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                In the past few weeks it's like celebrities have been competing to see who can die first. Is it because 2016 is just a cool year to give up the ghost or are they trying to avoid a Trump presidency?
                Charlie Sheen on the other hand has a different celebrity answer to a Trump Presidency...
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

RIP Carrie Fisher.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The princess surely had the last laugh regarding her death.

She was buried in an urn that had the colour and shape of a giant prozac pill
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f912e9dce622

Comment

As it happens, those are the colors of the generic fluoxetine my pharmacy currently has in stock. A few weeks ago I had a customer in drive-through act pissy b/c her elderly mother hadn't been given "the green and white ones," which she hadn't asked for. Then got mad when I held up an exemplary capsule without gloves (which we don't use for anything but vaccinations) to make sure we were talking about the same thing. And resented the fact that we had to reprocess the whole damn order to change the manufacturer like that. Sometimes it sucks to have a large proportion of your customers be psychologically unwell.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                        Elok is a nerd.

Comment

Sorry Elok. I couldn't help myself.

Comment

...That's because you're a nerd...
                            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Braindead is a nerd.

Comment

Working...
                              X