Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Lovely part infinity (did not go back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Lovely part infinity (did not go back)

So the saga continues.

For those who know who I'm talking about, I think she's internet stalking me. When ever I get a new female friend on FB, she sends me a message asking me to hang out. Nothing bad in it, just find it weird, yet predictable. So what is the stalking part, aside activating when ever a possible date comes to life (and yes, I did go out with both of them, and one was really cool but unfortunately did not like me enough to go on a third date, second one was pretty, and said she was falling for me, and that was really scary because I hadn't known her more than 2 weeks at that point. Figured she is a bit unstable.)

So she wanted to hang, watch some science shows and cook food. Which is kind of cool, that's what we did when we were together. I actually did enjoy that part. So she asked me if we could do it again adn I said sure, and she cancelled on me as she was sick (she was, most definitely), and then she went on to tell me about a dream she had, where she pushed a man out of her balcony, went down and broke his neck. So I said, "wow, nightmare?", "No. He annoyed me", started to laugh, "you know I'm a psyhopathic murderous *****". To which I could only say, "yes darling, I know". And I had all the hair raise on my arms, it was not funny to me at all. In my mind she is flaunting it. I repeated, "so he did nothing to you, you killed him because he annoyed you? uh?" "Yeah and I was like crap, the cops will come, have to get rid of the evidence". And more laughs. She flaunted stuff like that with me when we were together, though not so straight up. Remember when I said I think she is dangerous and not joking? I still do. I do not think she is actually out there to go after me, not at all. But I think she has dark personality, and is dangerous. I've put so many pieces of the puzzle together that it's not even funny. I know she'd go ballistic if I told her about all the red flags I had and even if she is not like that, she is still very seriously ill. Of course she is a doctor at the psych ward. Of course.

I am glad to say she has no pull for me anymore. I just came back from a date that in my mind went well. I was a bit shy, did not even go for the kiss at the end, decided to ask her out again. I've no idea if she agrees or not, which is not necessarily a good sign. The good news is that I know I am not doomed. She is also intelligent (differently), and likes the same things (same authors, movies, we have the same taste), is a hiker, traveller, highly educated, tall and beautiful. She walks so damn fast I actually struggle to keep up, and I do like that. Determined stride. She's cool, high school teacher, with the sides of her head shaved, otherwise long and purple. Piercings, beautiful. Just to my liking. We went and saw Rogue One, bashed it during the drinks, and though I did not go for the kiss, I said I had lovely time and she said let's continue with text messages later on. I am an introvert, and so is she, at least a bit. So she could be into me. I do hope so. And she is.... NORMAL! Asked about my kids a lot. Something normal people do.

Important take-aways: 1) there are plenty of interesting women willing to date yours truly, and though tonight's date wants to go out again, I should not change a thing. 2) I should date normal women, there's good exciting and really bad exciting. Even when the bad exciting is a thrill, to not be afraid is good. 3) It might take a while but it's worth the wait. 4) I was heavily traumatised by the marriage, leading into insecurity that was not healthy. 5) Always trust your red flags and never go against it, tonight 0 flags were raised and it was good.

Yes... I guess tomorrow I'll know if we will have a second date, which should be more driven to see if there's romantic spark ahead. Tonight was more about getting to know and fun. I never go for the romantic angle the first time because I want to find out if we are compatible or not. For me it happens via common interests. A firm decision to keep it more unofficial to see if we can have fun first is important. I was getting to doubt if I can have fun on a date or not, or find women that are fun to be around with, who would still be normal. Turns out it's possible
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka, listen to me very carefully. Your future depends on it. I have had experience here.

Whip out your penis on the second date. No words. No excuses. Whip out the mighty Pekka-Penis™ and declare your dominance over the entire human race. Swing it back and forth and demand her loyalty to the cause.

Trust me, Pekka. I have nevar let you down before.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I usually wait for more than one red flag. Just saying.

Happy that you're happy.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

We have a second date. Though it has to wait as she is going to Mexico, but a month's wait is doable. Happy? No. Tired? Yes!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

So I went to a movie with Dr. Lovely. We're friends. Let's face it, I really like her, even still. There's a reason why I got into her in the first place. Somehow she is into me. We like the same things and make natural allies, and both of us are a bit weird. She promised to poison me with only the most expensive poison and save my glutes for the last when she dissects and eats me and it's a deal.

So until I find myself a proper gf, we are friends with benefits. That's a bit cool because I've no pressure for sex, then. That, plus I really like her sexually. Turns out she really likes me in bed, too. So I get to whip her buttocks red in the future. I don't see any downsides. I don't have much feelings for her other than sexual ravaging and hanging out. So isn't that like a relationship? No. THat's friends who have sex as well. She said she wanted to suggest we continue going out and do the same things as before but that we will never be a couple (in a romantic sense), but figured it'd get messy and did not suggest. That's fine, I did not exactly suggest this arrangement but merely pointed out I'd like some activities and she felt it would be a good idea since we already know each other quite well and enjoy each other.

I did not see a problem in that. Maybe she wants to see if she still has pull, maybe it's a power trip but not like I care about the motivation. I give up dating (except for the Australian teacher), and if we end up well, we will give up the benefits part and remain friends. She made me a nice Christmas Day meal earlier, as the year before we were together on the same day, too. I reckon nothing truly bad comes out of this. I don't look at her as a partner anymore. Just as a friend. A beautiful, intelligent psychopath friend.

edit: obviously there will be no sex with Dr. Lovely until I find out if the date I've now turns out to be working out.
          In da butt.

Comment

What could possibly go wrong?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Okay, Pekka, I've done a little googling, and I've got a possible answer here. The exact solution may vary depending on which version you're using, but basically, you go to Control Panel, then Systems, then Settings, then Relationships, and click on the "Romantic" tab. What you're looking for is buried in "advanced settings," under "Pheromones." It should say "I wish to attract:" and give you a bunch of little boxes to click. You need to uncheck the one that says "dem crazy *****es." Then hit save, and restart your system (you're in Finland, so . . . lots of vodka maybe?).

Note that this fix will not get rid of any crazy *****es you have already attracted. That's just malware.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Apolyton had pretty consistent advice for me when I made thread after thread asking what to do about the same crazy girl. My guess is you should take that advice, Pekka.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Getting rid of women that you've attracted is easy. Look at men that she is disgusted by. Be that guy.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Getting rid of women that you've attracted is easy. Look at men that she is disgusted by. Be that guy.
                    It's easy to get rid of her. I see the risks in Netflix and hang quite minimal. I've no emotional tie that I used to have; I do not want a relationship with a BPD person, no matter how intelligent they seem to be.

I've enjoyed her company, she pays her own way, and some of my way as well. I know it is only temporary. But so is life. I am not looking for a serious relationship at the moment, as it is a source of great anxiety. So, I still need sex. She's more than willing. Why not? Sure, she could always actually kill me, but that is the greatest aphrodisiac, innit?

To get rid of her I'd only need to say not interested, go no contact, or tell her I believe women are inferior to men. That would be the end of everything. It takes a long time for me to find someone I enjoy to be around with, sexually and otherwise. So to me this seems trivial. We only live once, might as well enjoy our time while at it.

In the meanwhile, I cut a cord with someone I saw few times in between, she seemed normal, and probably is, but also very very boring. Yes, half (or more) of the issue is in myself and not others. There's also a reason why I find myself in these rather strange situations.

She asked me to go to a kinky party with her, how can I say now to that? I'd be forever thinking if I turned it down. It's better to go to a dark weird place with your friend than alone. At least we will fit in perfectly! In the meanwhile, I'll just stop looking for the "right one" and be ready if I happen to meet someone. It's that or WoW.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, a year or so I read a Jared Diamond book called "The World Until Yesterday" (IIRC), describing life lessons to be learned from the behaviors and values of primitive--excuse me, "non-state"--societies. One of these values, which most if not all non-state societies share, is what Diamond calls "constructive paranoia." CP means that, if there is a course of action you are considering which is purely optional, and which has a .1% chance of causing something horrible to happen, you avoid that course of action like the proverbial plague. Because, if you allow yourself to fall into the habit of taking infinitesimally tiny risks every day, they add up very quickly. .995 ^ 365 < .2. Tribal peoples in the desert or the jungle, where there are no doctors or lawyers or policemen, know the math of it instinctively. We have sadly fallen out of the habit.

The chance of this particular crazy ***** doing something terrible are quite minimal, if you consider them as discrete responses to one-off encounters. But you are having a series of encounters with her, and making her part of your life, which is queering the math badly. And--this cannot be stressed enough--she is crazy. Crazy people are not predictable. That's why we call them crazy. She might not kill you. She might just start talking to your kids about how you raped her, showing them a bunch of self-inflicted knife wounds as proof. I have no idea why the hell she would do such a thing, but she is crazy. No sex or excitement is worth the risks inherent to allowing a lunatic a place in your life.

Of course, I'm temperamentally your opposite; you're forever upbeat, while I react to every situation by evaluating the many ways it could go wrong. That doesn't mean we can't learn from each other, does it?
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok is a nerd.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                        X