So be it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Well why wouldn't I support Social conservative ******** like Toomey? I mean seriously. That's kinda what I'm about, no?
    You goddamn loser! Those knuckleheads tried to stop me fulfilling my destiny as the single greatest US President that ever lived, and their time is coming! I will build a goddamn hotel on the ruins of all your churches, and the best, most beautiful goddamn wall you've ever seen between the Greatest Country On Earth and that rathole piece of trash wasteland that spawned your sorry ass!!

That's right *******, you're going home! Did I not mention during my campaign that I meant ALL immigrants, not just the brown guys? I'm building the greatest, best, most incredible country the world has ever goddamn seen, and I'm sure as **** not having it filled with whiny goddamn Canadians!

Comment

• Lmao.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Denying homosexual equal rights is a form of oppression.
        NATO denies equal rights to the people of middle east. That's outright nazi, not just some virtual "oppression". So, your point is? We're still morally superior.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Well, if Ben gets deported at least there's a silver lining.

Comment

• Yep that alone would make me evaluate his Presidency as a rousing success.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, if Ben gets deported at least there's a silver lining.
              Why would I get deported? I'm here legally.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                NATO denies equal rights to the people of middle east. That's outright nazi, not just some virtual "oppression". So, your point is? We're still morally superior.
                You aren't morally superior. Just a nation of thugs who can't respect people like me.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                  You aren't morally superior. Just a nation of thugs who can't respect people like me.
                  Why should anyone respect someone like you, GC, someone who makes liberals sound angry, petty and hateful?
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    Why should anyone respect someone like you, GC, someone who makes liberals sound angry, petty and hateful?
                    Your nation condones acts of violence on LGBT people. The authorities do it themselves. Who is petty and hateful now? You think I'm going to sit here and accept what your authorities do to LGBT people? Not a ****ing chance.

Hate is condoned by the Russian government.

Comment

• Still, making jabs about his sexuality is reprehensible
                      xpost

Comment

Hate is condoned by the Russian government.
                        And hate is condoned by you as well... wishing pain and suffering on an entire region of the country simply because the majority of people in some states didn't vote for your candidate. So maybe you should clear the hate from yourself before attacking others for doing the exact same thing you do.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          And hate is condoned by you as well... wishing pain and suffering on an entire region of the country simply because the majority of people in some states didn't vote for your candidate. So maybe you should clear the hate from yourself before attacking others for doing the exact same thing you do.
                          You are so full of **** and I'm calling you out for it. Sure I Was wrong for saying that, but the prediction still stands.

Comment

• Calling me out for your hateful statements? WOW!
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                              Calling me out for your hateful statements? WOW!
                              Keep on lying.

Me predicting a recession and high unemployment is not the same as murdering LGBT people.

Comment

Keep on lying.

Me predicting a recession and high unemployment is not the same as murdering LGBT people.
                                You said they DESERVED IT... not a prediction... simply pure hate. The only person lying is you.
                                You want the people in the Midwest to suffer, starve and maybe even die simply because the majority of them didn't vote for Hillary.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X