Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Greece?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Who knows

Not feeling very "greek" I kind of throughly enjoy having a greek girlfriend

(not that she's very greek either. Although I mean, she is, the whole country in her seins)

Comment

Where ever she is, I could use some balanced company.

For a strange reason I have a strong sense, that there will be hell to pay. I feel as if when she realises I won't stand for this, she seeks for revenge. I don't know why, I have not crossed her, but I hope I am just creeped about due to few beers.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yeah I don't think she will because she already feels "deficient". (We feel for her but we don't marry her)

That's just your self questioning wether you did something "bad". And you did not.

Comment

well there you go, pekka. more often than not there's a reason why people do messed up things, whether it's related to abuse or some other bad childhood experience. it's a real shame of course, but you must think about yourself as well. you're a man with responsibilities, not a help centre for women with issues.

talk to your therapist if you must, but make the change in yourself. no more crazy women. have a one strike and out rule for future women: any crazy bull**** and that's it, goodbye.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

She has no grounds for it, but when she feels abandoned, which surely will feel worse for her than myself (I think), she must have some mechanism to feel better. Either trashing me, or going on some sort of self harming binge, be it sex, alcohol, whatnot. I am fully expecting the "I might hurt myself, Pekka save me" stuff.

Honestly, I don't know my reaction, because she got me hook line and sink. I know what I should do. I should call for help for her but from my previous experience, never do the right thing (contact their friends or parents) as that would put them on the defensive, and I get to be the cornerstone of all evil. Then again, I reckon she'd never actually hurt herself, it'd be but a ruse.

Or maybe she will just vanish. Let's hope for the last one. Though I'd most want her to be a friend. Not likely. I feel a bit ****ty talking about her like that in here right now.
              In da butt.

Comment

What cockney said.

Fine, you tried, didn't work out.
                You want a stable empathetic relationship. You're not strange. Nearly everyone wants that.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  well there you go, pekka. more often than not there's a reason why people do messed up things, whether it's related to abuse or some other bad childhood experience. it's a real shame of course, but you must think about yourself as well. you're a man with responsibilities, not a help centre for women with issues.

talk to your therapist if you must, but make the change in yourself. no more crazy women. have a one strike and out rule for future women: any crazy bull**** and that's it, goodbye.
                  True. She was the first one to accept me fully. I did have insecurity a year ago. I was just starting to date after my divorce and I do have a scar on my head and when I said where it comes from, no second dates. That ate my self confidence and I was on a bad streak. Then I met her. She just got it. As a doctor, intelligent and gorgeous doctor who shared same interests (and could not lie about that or copy, as she brought most of it up herself and I nodded like yeah....), it seemed like too good to be true. Very warm, into me, gave me what I needed the most, which is company, good talks, watched documentaries, talked philosohpy, had wine... held on the sex, but that's cool. Take it slow. She kept the crazy for quite a long time. I think for 4 months and then it started. But not in one barrage, but slowly started to creep in. But now I already liked her and had a crush on her. And she seemed to accept me. Then boom, sex starts. Good sex at that. Just fun every time, sex, no sex, talk, food, just fun. With a bit of cruelty, what ever, meeting her friends, parents... relationship. Cruelty. Very cold and weird behaviour. And now we're here. A years invested, but I realise I have an equal problem here. I am an easy target for these types. I am a bit sensitive, and yet open. I can actually talk, yet we never established a real rapport and that bothered me. But that also gave me a lot. I know I'm OK, I have lots to give. So.. maybe someone else, then.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Yeah someone else

The thing is, you'll probably not even remember her, so cherish the memories I guess now

Comment

And that she will not apologise for taking care of her needs
                      She's ****ing someone else that she likes better than you. Let her chase after him.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't think so but I'm not excluding it either.
                        Leaning towards the former.

Thing is, people who had a ****ed up childhood either become analgetic (**** them, kindly) or they become exceptionally empathetic.

So ben, will Pekka go to hell for engaging in extramarital affairs?

People want to know

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

:/

Comment

So ben, will Pekka go to hell for engaging in extramarital affairs?
                              What extramarital affairs? Isn't he divorced? We don't hold non-Catholics to Catholic teachings.

Comment

Saved by the lutheran/shaman

Comment

Working...
                                X