Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    LOL

Which is why you took pains to point out that you considered Oklahoma City to be Christian terrorism?

Answer the question, Gian.

Do you consider 9-11 to be an example of Islamic Terrorism?
    I posted that to show how annoying not staying on subject is.

Stick to the subject please. This thread isn't about 9/11. I guess your weak education isn't helping you.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It's in the 9-11 commission.
      You're just repeating yourself. Why should I believe you? Quote him claiming he was attacking us because of a 70 year old treaty.

Because he wasn't in a position to do so prior?
      He was living here... Yeah, his actions speak louder than your words. He didn't start attacking us until after Bush and Clinton left the army in SA to enforce sanctions on Iraq.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        9/11 wasn't because of a treaty or Israel's founding and the guy has been in prison for over a decade

I asked how many terrorists are killing people today because of a 70 year old treaty
        Yep, Islamists kill infidels because they believe God told them to kill the infidels not because of 70 year old treaties. That is just their excuse and if that excuse didn't exist they would just invent another excuse for their animalistic behavior.
        Last edited by Dinner; July 17, 2016, 23:39.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• You're just repeating yourself. Why should I believe you? Quote him claiming he was attacking us because of a 70 year old treaty.
          It's in the 9-11 commission. Go look it up.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Stick to the subject please. This thread isn't about 9/11. I guess your weak education isn't helping you.
            Then we all know the answer then, that Giancarlo doesn't believe that 9/11 was an Islamic terrorist attack. What's next, are you a Truther? Do you believe that Bush was responsible for 9/11?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Then we all know the answer then, that Giancarlo doesn't believe that 9/11 was an Islamic terrorist attack. What's next, are you a Truther? Do you believe that Bush was responsible for 9/11?
              No... you are just making stuff up again, and putting words in his mouth. We all know the answer here... you are just a lying snake.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Terrorist Attack in Nice

That's not very nice.

Comment

• No... you are just making stuff up again, and putting words in his mouth. We all know the answer here... you are just a lying snake.
                  Right. He goes out of his way to point out what he perceives as Christian terrorism and declines to answer about 9-11.

Comment

• People aren't going to fall for your ANSWER THE QUESTION crap when you are simply trying to move the goal post or change the subject, because you have lost yet another argument.
                    Grow up.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's in the 9-11 commission. Go look it up.
                      you want me to look up your proof?

lol

answer the question, Ben... why did KSM wait until after the 1st gulf war before attacking us if he was actually mad about a 70 year old treaty?

Comment

• People aren't going to fall for your ANSWER THE QUESTION crap when you are simply trying to move the goal post or change the subject, because you have lost yet another argument.
                        Yes, because it's a serious argument that Islamic terrorism is responsible - especially after ISIS claimed responsibility.

Comment

• answer the question, Ben... why did KSM wait until after the 1st gulf war before attacking us if he was actually mad about a 70 year old treaty?
                          Because he didn't have the means until then? He wasn't even 30 at that point. Arguing that someone younger than thirty might have the desire but the inability to actually pull it off is not a difficult question.

Comment

And how did you come to that conclusion about what I believe?

9/11 isn't at subject here, nor is Oklahoma City. We're talking about the attack in Nice which was the result of someone mentally deranged.

You really push idiocy to new boundaries.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yes, because it's a serious argument that Islamic terrorism is responsible - especially after ISIS claimed responsibility.
                              Except with the attack in Nice it wasn't Daesh and they already investigated into this man. The authorities themselves are saying he had no ties to Daesh (I do not call them ISIS).

Are you really this stupid in person?

Comment

• 9/11 isn't at subject here, nor is Oklahoma City. We're talking about the attack in Nice which was the result of someone mentally deranged.
                                Jihadis are mentally deranged? ISIS has claimed responsibility.

You really push idiocy to new boundaries.
                                That's quite a compliment.

Are you really this stupid in person?
                                No, I'm actually quite brilliant in person. I like to come here to turn my brain off.

Comment

Working...
                                X