Terrorist Attack in Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Jihadis are mentally deranged? ISIS has claimed responsibility.

That's quite a compliment.
    Except they found it wasn't linked to Daesh. They'll claim responsibility for something they didn't even planned. The investigation has showed the man had no ties to Daesh. Period.

I could open up a dictionary and find your picture under stupidity.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I could open up a dictionary and find your picture under stupidity.
      You have to look up "stupidity" in a dictionary?

Personally I'm glad to see you agree that jihadis are mentally deranged. We're getting somewhere now!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You have to look up "stupidity" in a dictionary?
        Oh I'd be looking for your picture... just to see your face.

You really are so clueless.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Oh I'd be looking for your picture... just to see your face.
          I'm touched, however I don't swing that way.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm touched, however I don't swing that way.
            You don't really swing in any direction. You are stuck as a moron.

Comment

• You don't really swing in any direction. You are stuck as a moron.
              Morons are asexual?

Comment

Morons are asexual?
                Of course. You are that repulsive.

Comment

• Of course. You are that repulsive.
                  I defer to your extensive experience in moron sexuality.

Comment

I defer to your extensive experience in moron sexuality.
                    Cheapshot. You aren't very good at this. Of course coming from someone who thinks being gay is a choice, your ignorance is expected.

Comment

• Cheapshot. You aren't very good at this. Of course coming from someone who thinks being gay is a choice, your ignorance is expected.
                      *shrug*, I don't see what's wrong with preferring morons. Morons need love too.

Comment

*shrug*, I don't see what's wrong with preferring morons. Morons need love too.
                        Being gay is not a choice. Being a moron is... You being proof of that.

Comment

• Being gay is not a choice. Being a moron is...
                          Everybody needs somebody.

Comment

Everybody needs somebody.
                            What do you mean? You think we all need to live in a monastery with no relationships as a possibility.

Comment

• What do you mean? You think we all need to live in a monastery with no relationships as a possibility.
                              I'm saying that your preference for morons is rather commendable.

Comment

I'm saying that your preference for morons is rather commendable.
                                I know you are, but what am I?

Comment

Working...
                                X