No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack in Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 31-year-old Tunisian who killed 84 people by driving a truck through a Bastille Day crowd in Nice on Thursday spent years seeing psychologists before leaving Tunisia for France in 2005, his sister said. “My brother had psychological problems, and we have given the police documents showing that he had been seeing psychologists for several years,” Rabeb Bouhlel, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel’s sister, told Reuters.

More investigation is starting to paint a different picture, like with the attacker in Orlando.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

9/11 wasn't because of a treaty or Israel's founding and the guy has been in prison for over a decade
      Personally I believe KSM over you.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Unlike you, I actually backed myself up and posted an article. The investigation has found no links to any terror groups. It could have been someone who snapped. Of course, you need it to be about Islamic terrorism because that's politically beneficial for you. Disgusting.
        Yes, because it's completely unknown to have Islamic terrorist attacks in France. Dauphin posted the list of terror attacks. In any case, we have the usual suspects saying that it can't be Islamic terror.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

More investigation is starting to paint a different picture, like with the attacker in Orlando.
          Do you consider 9-11 to be an Islamic terrorist attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Yes, because it's completely unknown to have Islamic terrorist attacks in France. Dauphin posted the list of terror attacks. In any case, we have the usual suspects saying that it can't be Islamic terror.
            You're mindless. You didn't even read anything. You are deadset in your ways.

Mindless fool. I owned you in the thread about education and I'm doing it again here. And no, not the usual suspects.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Comment

Personally I believe KSM over you.
                You haven't quoted his motives... KSM didn't start attacking the US until after Bush and Clinton left the army in SA to enforce sanctions on Iraq. Before that he went to school here, so if he hated us over Israel why did he wait almost a decade before showing it?

Comment

You haven't quoted his motives... KSM didn't start attacking the US until after Bush and Clinton left the army in SA to enforce sanctions on Iraq. Before that he went to school here, so if he hated us over Israel why did he wait almost a decade before showing it?
                  It's in the 9-11 reports. He states that his primary motivation was to get at America for their support of Israel.

Comment

I never said anything about 9/11. But I know Oklahoma City was an act of Christian terrorism. Stay on topic little one. See how annoying it is?

Comment

• I never said anything about 9/11. But I know Oklahoma City was an act of Christian terrorism. Stay on topic little one. See how annoying it is?
                      Answer the question, Giancarlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        It's in the 9-11 reports. He states that his primary motivation was to get at America for their support of Israel.
                        quote him...and then explain why he wasn't attacking us before our 1st war with Saddam given his gripe supposedly already existed

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Answer the question, Giancarlo.
                          you tell people to answer your questions when you wont answer our questions?

Comment

• quote him...and then explain why he wasn't attacking us before our 1st war with Saddam given his gripe supposedly already existed
                            It's in the 9-11 commission.

he wasn't attacking us before our 1st war with Saddam given his gripe supposedly already existed
                            Because he wasn't in a position to do so prior?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              you tell people to answer your questions when you wont answer our questions?
                              Absolutely... but...

I'm not answering his question because it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

This is the guy who dodged all sorts of facts I posted and insulted my education and state I live in.

I don't expect any less from him. He's a joker.

Comment

• I'm not answering his question because it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
                                LOL

Which is why you took pains to point out that you considered Oklahoma City to be Christian terrorism?

Answer the question, Gian.

Do you consider 9-11 to be an example of Islamic Terrorism?

Comment

Working...
                                X