Which Religion's Slavers Were Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
    wow. you think it's comically obvious that Stalin's mass deportations were a result of Stalin's xenophobia or do you just find Stalin's mass deportations comically funny in general? I actually think they were entirely motivated by a desire to protect his power and control.
    Coincidentally, probably, maybe, this video just popped up for me:

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Stalin’s deportations were definitely about consolidating power and eliminating potential threats.

Comment

• hmm whatever could the right mean by mass deportation now

"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It means you send the illegal aliens and asylum fraudsters back home where they belong.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• ...in a bloody way

Comment

• The answer to illegal immigration is easier legal immigration.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Currently it takes over 20 years to immigrate as an Indian. I believe this has also been true ( for some time ) for Mexicans. It is more efficient ( and sure ) to have a child in the US, wait until they are 18, and then they can get you a green card as close family.

That is pretty broken.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• It's not broken, it's functioning as intended.

Democrat leadership gets to pretend they care about the oppressed illegals.

Republican leadership get to pretend they care about border security and American workers.

Both parties get to further divide the working class/voters on another wedge issue. Thus both parties can stay in power no matter how awful they are because "lesser of two evils".

Rich donors to both parties get cheap exploitable labor with no legal protections, and a divided working class that won't unify to demand a reasonable distribution of wealth.

​​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X