Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    Maybe you should actually ask me where I stand.
    Why would I treat you with courtesy when you don't show other people the same?

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    I blame both democrats and republicans for the recession of 2007-08.
    So why do you keep calling me a Republican when I say Clinton holds some responsibility?

Fixed.
    Thank you.

The previous measure was significantly more far reaching than anything passed under the Clinton administration and was responsible for the S&L Crisis of the late 1980s (which basically was a foreshadowing of 2008). Bill Clinton was not solely responsible for it.
    When did I say he was?

Idiot. You can't even read.
    My reading is just fine, your writing on the other hand..

It's ironic you won't even respond to what I have posted. You have now mitigated yourself into irrelevance. Now go **** yourself.
    You know that thing I keep doing where I make your words appear inside my posts in those little blue boxes with 'Originally Posted by Giancarlo' at the top? Yeah, that's me responding to you.

Comment

You probably suck republican dick whenever you can.
      Is sucking dick now a bad thing? Or are you just bigoted against Republican homosexual men?

YOU ****ING LITTLE BIGOT. You are JUST LIKE BEN. EXACTLY LIKE HIM!
      You really should take my advice about calming down a bit, you're going to give yourself a heart attack at this rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Why would I treat you with courtesy when you don't show other people the same?
        You never have done so. So stop lying.

Oh and as far as the sucking dick remark. I do it myself, but never to a republican male. The comment is not literal, but rather more having to do with brownnosing.

I'm not going to continue this as I was told not to continue it. This discussion is over.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Probably for the best, you need a little calm time.

Comment

Probably for the best, you need a little calm time.
            As do you. You were more hysterical and unhinged than anyone.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Really? That's strange, I've just been sitting sipping coffee and smiling at your wild lunacy. I'm fairly sure my blood pressure didn't rise above normal once so far today.

Comment

Really? That's strange, I've just been sitting sipping coffee and smiling at your wild lunacy. I'm fairly sure my blood pressure didn't rise above normal once so far today.
                You been insulting and yelling, and I treated you likewise. Don't play innocent. You were hysterically angry.

But keep it up. I'm the one that ended it. And you still lie.

BTW, stay away from my past. You know nothing about me.

Comment

You been insulting and yelling, and I treated you likewise. Don't play innocent. You were hysterically angry.
                  I wasn't even angry, let alone hysterically angry. You really don't seem very familiar with how internet posting works.

But keep it up. I'm the one that ended it. And you still lie.
                  When you say you ended it, do you actually mean that you refused to talk any more because you were outrageously butthurt?

BTW, stay away from my past. You know nothing about me.
                  Why would I care about your past? I don't care about your present, so your past is definitely outside the scope of my interests.

Comment

• You were proven wrong and you are now sliding right back into it. I'm going to take the higher route and not continue this with one who is intellectually deficient. I will have pity for you. Have a nice day.

Comment

You were proven wrong and you are now sliding right back into it. I'm going to take the higher route and not continue this with one who is intellectually deficient. I will have pity for you. Have a nice day.
                      When you say 'proven wrong' I'm going to have to assume you mean 'claimed I said something I didn't and then proved that the thing I'd never said was untrue', right?

Comment

• And he keeps going... Not seeing the obvious.

Oblivious rather.

Comment

• I simply feel its my duty as a human being to point out when you're being dishonest. You spent the last few pages arguing against a strawman of your own creation (I never actually said deregulation was all the Democrats fault), you then called me a liar repeatedly for posting video and quotes of things Bill Clinton had actually said before climaxing with a series of ALL CAPS OMG I TOTES SCHOOLED YOU!! style teen nonsense.

You have proven nothing other than that you're not very smart, quite dishonest and more than a little childish.

Comment

• I haven't been dishonest about anything, have blamed both parties, pointed out proof and gave credit to Frank-Dodd for their legislation. Barney Frank could have been a good VP... But that is not going to happen for a long time. No LGBT person will make it that far up even now... Unfortunately.

You were rude, condescending and childish right off the bat, and I simply treated you the way you were acting.

Comment

• Sure you did.

Comment

• Keep on saying that.

Now back to Ben... Bigger fish to fry. Not minnows.

Comment

Working...
                                X