No announcement yet.

Trump vs Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump lies more than Hillary. It is a fact.

Additionally, Trump can't have an avalanche that takes him to a win based purely on low to middle income whites. There are not enough. And I have doubts that the wealthy whites will embrace him in droves.

It will be closer than I or many people think it should be, but it will still be a Hillary victory.

See
    A common refrain is that demographics will ultimately doom Donald Trump’s candidacy. His most reliable supporters have been whites without college degrees — a …

Winning low to middle income whites at the level Obama won blacks won't be enough for Trump to win.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• they're both liars, hers destroyed a country and got thousands killed so she could run for prez

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        If Donald Trump is going to do what he says he's gonna do, we are going to be at war with every country in the world, and those that we're not at war with they're going to be at war with each other - Madeleine Albright

sec of state from 97-01

no wonder 9/11 is part of the Clinton legacy
        She's a senile old woman. Hillary in 3 years
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Believing someone else's lie isn't the same thing as lying.
          and you think she believed the lies?

she didn't just believe lies, she went around repeating them to convince other people to believe them and then she voted to send other people's children into a war based on those lies resulting in the deaths and injuries of countless peoples

she knew we were lied into that war, thats why she was never outraged at the liars and an innocent dupe would not have clung so long to the fantasy she helped perpetrate

Comment

• I can't believe that there are still people who think Hillary is just stupid. I fear for this country.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• nah, she's not dishonest, she's just stupid

lets put her in the WH

Comment

and you think she believed the lies?

she didn't just believe lies, she went around repeating them to convince other people to believe them and then she voted to send other people's children into a war based on those lies resulting in the deaths and injuries of countless peoples

she knew we were lied into that war, thats why she was never outraged at the liars and an innocent dupe would not have clung so long to the fantasy she helped perpetrate

If she knew Iraq didn't have WMD's why would she vote to authorize an invasion?

Comment

• I think most people who voted in favor of the invasion did so largely because it was what was expected of them (by the president, who needed to be supported in times of crisis even in spite of all sense), and 9/11 WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THOSE ARE ACTUAL TRAILERS IN THE DESERT! The whole casus belli was hopelessly muddled: well, it will turn Iraq into a beacon of democracy, but also he is making nukes, which he will then hand out to terrorists like party favors so they can use them to attack us or our allies. We all know secular nationalist dictators are totally cozy with violent religious fundamentalists.

Wut?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I disagreed with the rationale to go to war, but let's at least be fair here. Gassing minorities like the Kurds is a international atrocity.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If she knew Iraq didn't have WMD's why would she vote to authorize an invasion?
                      Because she wanted to run for Prez and a no vote would make her appear weak

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      I disagreed with the rationale to go to war, but let's at least be fair here. Gassing minorities like the Kurds is a international atrocity.
                      That happened during a battle with Iran for a city in Iraq, both sides were using gas and the west was supplying the stuff. The Kurds were more aligned with the Iranians.

Comment

Because she wanted to run for Prez and a no vote would make her appear weak
                        Voting for a misguided war would appear stupid.

Comment

Not when everybody else did. And let's face it, most of the country prefers to think about basically anything else besides a thirteen-year-old war that sorta-kinda disintegrated the Middle East. Even now, most of the bad juju attached to Hillary is about either older stuff (Bill, financial crap) or newer (e-mails, Benghazi). The part where she cheered on our country's most colossal mistake of the past twenty years we tend to overlook, probably because most of the GOP was equally guilty and it's still not cool (in that circle) to admit that maybe we had an oopsie there.

EDIT: Note that Hillary was opposed to gay marriage something like five years ago (as was Obama). Our voters really do have very short memories for things not involving criminal misbehavior or sexual misconduct.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

stupid or weak, she chose stupid

Comment

• That happened during a battle with Iran for a city in Iraq, both sides were using gas and the west was supplying the stuff. The Kurds were more aligned with the Iranians.
                              There were better ways to deal with that than gassing Kurds. Ironically that may be the only good thing to come out of this, having an independent state.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

That happened during a battle with Iran for a city in Iraq, both sides were using gas and the west was supplying the stuff. The Kurds were more aligned with the Iranians.
                                Is those the official lies, or are they free-lance lies?

Both sides were not using poison gas at Halabja, and "the West" wasn't supplying Iraq with poison gases.

In any case, the Iraqis were engaged in genocide against the Kurds; look up the Al-Anfal campaign. It was, indeed, an international atrocity.
                                The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                                - A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X