No announcement yet.

So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you were going to stop responding. I guess you don't even have the integrity to do what you say you will.
    Probably like you wedding vows. I'm not surprised.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• “Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth , (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” S. 9:29 Y. Ali
      I challenge anyone to explain that verse in a way that makes Islam an acceptable religion
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah... tell that to all the people that have died in abortion clinic shootings and bombings.
        You can argue the case of abortion all you want, but it is legal in this country.
        Bombing clinics and shooting people at clinics is terrorism.
        Agreed, however in the last 12 years there has been just one clinic shooting. Tiller. That is all.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          You know nothing, Jon Snow.
          I've been a Christian for 60 years, took religious courses from the nuns for over a decade and took religious studies classes in college.
          What are your credentials? You found faith in the bottom of a bottle? Guess what, based on your posts here, it shows. (not that I know your climb to faith, but just taking a guess since you failed guessing mine.)
          ftfy
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I actually thought about adding that. But I was worried that he'd use it to infer that I was an inferior woman again.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• She is not an inferior woman.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What secularists and liberal Christians don't understand is that many Muslims believe that the Koran is the actual word of God and that the word of God can not change simply because contemporary values are different. I think that conservative Christians understand that better because that's how we believe. As time passes cultural values change and you always have many religious people change their values to go in line with society's, but you always have traditionalists who stick to the values of the Apostle (Mohammad or Paul). Hundreds of years can go by, but as long as scripture survives there is always the potential for a reformation within a religion, which is a movement to get back to the beliefs of the early followers of the faith. In the case of Christianity it is Protestantism. In the case of Islam it is jihadism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Agreed, however in the last 12 years there has been just one clinic shooting. Tiller. That is all.
                  What about Colorado Springs in November of 2015?

There are many bad people that do things in the name of religion. You can't blame everybody who are members of a religion for the acts of some.
                  Whether Catholics, or Muslims...

But Kid has a hard on against one specific religion. Using his own logic, he should be against everybody in his own religion as well.

But I'm sure he will just post something like, "you are stupid, learn to read, logic failure" or some other nonsense.
                  And as we all know, when he does that, it's just his way of admitting that he is wrong but just won't admit it.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

There are many bad people that do things in the name of religion. You can't blame everybody who are members of a religion for the acts of some.
                    Whether Catholics, or Muslims...

But Kid has a hard on against one specific religion. Using his own logic, he should be against everybody in his own religion as well.

But I'm sure he will just post something like, "you are stupid, learn to read, logic failure" or some other nonsense.
                    And as we all know, when he does that, it's just his way of admitting that he is wrong but just won't admit it.
                    I don't blame Muslims. I blame Islam.

Comment

• Moderation is key in all things.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I don´t think thisa gives us anything new ...
                        we all know that crucifixion was cruel (and many other people had to undergo this in roman territory ... not just the biblical Jesus)
                        on the other hand many other methods of execution, many of them done in christian countries, were of a similar (if not greater) cruelty ...
                        for example to be "hanged drawn and quartered", Impaling, Scaphism (with impaling and Scaphism surely lasting at least as long as a crufixion, if not even longer), LingChi (well, the latter one being administered in China, but IMHO surely the most cruel torture I can imagine) or to be burned at a stake
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; January 13, 2016, 05:21.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Yeah alongside those 3 murders, he also conveniently left out the long string of arson attacks, a bombing and another attempted murder.

http://prochoice.org/education-and-a...s-and-history/

That doesn't even include most of the violent incidents and stalking going on.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/d...inics-violence

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            I don´t think thisa gives us anything new ...
                            we all know that crucifixion was cruel (and many other people had to undergo this in roman territory ... not just the biblical Jesus)
                            on the other hand many other methods of execution, many of them done in christian countries, were of a similar (if not greater) cruelty ...
                            for example to be "hanged drawn and quartered", Impaling, Scaphism (with impaling and Scaphism surely lasting at least as long as a crufixion, if not even longer), LingChi (well, the latter one being administered in China, but IMHO surely the most cruel torture I can imagine) or to be burned at a stake
                            It means Jesus didn't do those things, even to avoid being crucified. The difference between Christianity and Islam is the difference between Jesus and Mohammad, because it's about who you follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              It means Jesus didn't do those things, even to avoid being crucified. The difference between Christianity and Islam is the difference between Jesus and Mohammad, because it's about who you follow.
                              Jesus is just a manifestation of god though, no? And didn't god do far worse things in the OT than Muhammed ever did in the Koran?

Comment

• Kid, all your non answers doesn't change the fact that there are Christian Terrorists and Muslim Terrorists...
                                Both religions have their radical elements. You can't blame Muslims (Islam) in general for the acts of some.
                                If you do, then you should blame all Christians for the acts of some.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X