So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I will actually say that the moderates are guilty who lie about the Koran and Mohammad. Now I don't know how many innocent Muslims that leaves, but I doubt it is many.
    To add to this, if a moderate Muslim makes a convert, or raises their child to be Muslim, and they read the Koran they may see that Mohammad fought a jihad against non-believers. That convert may become a terrorist. It would actually be moral if they were truthful, and told the convert what the Koran actually says.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I will actually say that the moderates are guilty who lie about the Koran and Mohammad. Now I don't know how many innocent Muslims that leaves, but I doubt it is many.
      About a billion... nobody gives a **** what you say...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        That same questions could be applied to any psychopath. Granted they don't make up 10% of the population but the concept is the same.
        Do I want my rights limited because there is a small percentage that I"m a psychopath.
        This has nothing to do with lying to people about hateful ideologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          About a billion... nobody gives a **** what you say...

Comment

• Muslims seem to spend more time killing other muslims than Christians.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To add to this, if a moderate Muslim makes a convert, or raises their child to be Muslim, and they read the Koran they may see that Mohammad fought a jihad against non-believers. That convert may become a terrorist. It would actually be moral if they were truthful, and told the convert what the Koran actually says.
              Yeah... continue to focus on your misconceptions of their religion, and let the over one billion Muslims believe what they see in the Koran.
              The Bible has some ugly crap in it as well, but it's funny that you don't have a problem with that.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

This has nothing to do with lying to people about hateful ideologies.
                That's because it had nothing to do with your comment. Silly.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I wonder how Ming would react if someone claimed to be a member of the KKK and said they weren't racist? I suppose he would defend that person with non-sense like he is doing here.

Comment

Yeah... continue to focus on your misconceptions of their religion, and let the over one billion Muslims believe what they see in the Koran.
                    The Bible has some ugly crap in it as well, but it's funny that you don't have a problem with that.
                    Bull****. All you are doing is slandering a good religion that teaches long suffering and defending a religion that teaches war against non-believers.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      That's because it had nothing to do with your comment. Silly.
                      And your comment had nothing to do with Islam. Stop attacking people who are against teaching hate.

Comment

I wonder how Ming would react if someone claimed to be a member of the KKK and said they weren't racist? I suppose he would defend that person with non-sense like he is doing here.
                        So you are still claiming that ALL/MOST Muslims want to kill christians and jews...
                        You keep whining about how nobody understands you or your religious beliefs, yet you have failed in the same thing.

ENJOY!
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

So you are still claiming that ALL/MOST Muslims want to kill christians and jews...
                          You keep whining about how nobody understands you or your religious beliefs, yet you have failed in the same thing.

ENJOY!

Comment

And your comment had nothing to do with Islam. Stop attacking people who are against teaching hate.
                            Again, I was responding to Dinner. Try to keep up. I know it's difficult for someone as challenged as you but please try.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bull****. All you are doing is slandering a good religion that teaches long suffering and defending a religion that teaches war against non-believers.
                              Yeah... you seem to have forgotten the Crusades, the Inquisition, Child abuse by priests, and all the other bad things done by members of that good religion that teaches long suffering.
                              Slander... I don't think so.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Don't forget Covering up for the Child Abuse, letting priest they knew were abusers just move to a different parrish, and treating women like second class citizens.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X