So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're so full of ****
    When people in the past have quoted the bible where god was approving it, you would claim "well most christians don't think it's OK" and dismiss it.
    When people point out that most Muslims in the US don't think it's OK you ignore it.

You can't have it both ways. You wouldn't know logic if it slapped you in the face.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You can't have it both ways. You wouldn't know logic if it slapped you in the face.
      Since you refuse to accept and use logical arguments I will not respond to you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• According to WIKI
        A 2013 Pew Research Center poll asked Muslims around the world whether attacks on civilians were justified. About 14% of Muslims in the nations surveyed (and 8% of Muslims in the US) said violence against civilians is "often" or "sometimes" justified.

Certainly a minority.

You don't respond because you can't, with any real data or logic.

You just spew bigoted BS and when people call you on it you double down on it and eventually say we're not logical.

So according to you, no one here uses logic that you understand so please stop responding to everyone.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• An argument with someone like you never ends. You just keep going on and on. That's why I'm done.

Comment

• You keep saying that but you keep responding. You can't even do "DONE" right.

They never end because you just keep repeating the same BS.

and logic fail and logical fallacy had never been a proper argument.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Bible is clear about this. Here Paul is talking to persecuted Christians...

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

Comment

• That doesn't negate the entire OT.
                I'll agree that the NT portrays a much more benevolent GOD.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

• No facts to refute that one either I see.

Now if I could only figure out how to do this in every thread.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You obviously don't understand Christianity.

Comment

• Better than you I'd guess. I don't hate all Muslims because of the radical ones that condone violence. Just like I don't hate all Christians because of the radical ones that condone violence, even though i'll concede that it's a lower percentage.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You don't even understand Christianity yet you are fully committed in this argument.

Comment

• You know nothing.
                            I've been a Christian for 60 years, took religious courses from the nuns for over a decade and took religious studies classes in college.
                            What are your credentials? You found faith in the bottom of a bottle? Guess what, based on your posts here, it shows. (not that I know your climb to faith, but just taking a guess since you failed guessing mine.)
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You do yourself harm sir.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

Working...
                                X