No announcement yet.

Sharia Law at Wal Mart [Trigger Warning: People Arguing With Ben]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because you're too stupid to understand their justification for allowing abortion.
    Nonsense. You're afraid that if there's too many of the wrong kind of people in the world that it will have an impact on your standard of living. Plain and simple. Thomas Malthus is your prophet and has been forever.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Interesting values. It's ok now for a while person to kill a black person without the consent of that particular black person, even at the toll of 10s of thousands over the course of their career and not be called a perpetrator of genocide?
      Yes, since they're not aborting black fetuses because they're black. It's a black woman's choice to have an abortion. You don't understand that because you don't see women as people.

Comment

• Yes, since they're not aborting black fetuses because they're black. It's a black woman's choice to have an abortion. You don't understand that because you don't see women as people.
        Quite the contrary. I see girls as people which is why it's wrong to kill them. Btw, what do you think the age of consent should be here? I'd wager you think it should be easier to get an abortion than to drive.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• There's no connection between age restrictions on driving and age restrictions on medical decisions.

Comment

• There's no connection between age restrictions on driving and age restrictions on medical decisions.
            Answer the question, Gribbler. Should it be easier to kill your baby or drive?

Comment

• 1. Fetuses are not babies.
              2. Abortions should be treated like any other medical decision.

Comment

• At what age should one be able to consent to one?

Comment

• At the same age you can consent to surgery.

Comment

• And that would be?

Comment

• Look it up.

Comment

• I'm asking what you believe it ought to be.

Comment

• 100 years old.

Comment

• does sharia law forbid abortion?

Comment

Working...
                            X