Yet another damn terrorist attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Just now figuring this out? Wow, you're a dumb****.
    Yes Lori. The idea literally just occurred to me.

I am truly a **** of dumb.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I assume everyone on the internet is being completely serious at all times. The alternative sends me into a recursive spiral of sarcasm and irony.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Me too

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
          If we hadn't got involved in the Iraqi cluster**** and lost so many soldiers, then maybe boots on the ground would be acceptable here.

Oh wait, if we hadn't got involved in the Iraqi cluster****, ISIS WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST...

But it is true that the west doesn't actually want to defeat ISIS, because boots on the ground is the only way that they'll be defeated. Or they're too chicken**** after Iraq and Afghanistan.

The only one with any balls so far seems to be Putin, but he's got his own agenda and ISIS are only a sideshow to him.
          Thank you captain hindsight!

Comment

• Caps and profanity isn't very nice, Mobius

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well, judging what I think about the subject, I think I have been the paragon of virtue in this thread.

Like how you're expected to be able to predict a terrorist organisation that didn't even exist before the Iraq invasion. That's the type of people we're dealing with here...

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Thank you captain hindsight!
                I told everybody that wanted to listen, back in 2002/2003, that invading Iraq was an utterly stupid idea - no hindsight needed!

I thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                  I told everybody that wanted to listen, back in 2002/2003, that invading Iraq was an utterly stupid idea - no hindsight needed!

I thank you.
                  If you predicted Syria would collapse into civil war then you were very astute

Comment

• I predicted that the world would continue to be a hopeless, ****ed up place regardless of our actions. Go me!
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      he's certainly taking his time about providing support for his claims...
                      I go to poly like three times a week. Due to work I have not bothered to look through the 100 pages of that other thread as yet. The welfare rate for muslims in Germany is indeed sky high. The worst part is it isn't just new immigrants who have little education but also the native born children who have sky high high school drop out rates and so who also end up on welfare.

It is a multigenerational problem there.
                      Last edited by Dinner; November 18, 2015, 13:49.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• less talk, more sources.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

It is a multigenerational problem there.
                          I bet if we met your parents and grandparents, we'd find out that YOU'RE a generational problem.

****head.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            And of course you won't ever have refugee prisons but open areas of hospitality.

The closed concentration camps have been tried and failed as they led to a totalitarian state the likes of which dinner worships.
                            No, no, no. Totalitarian --> concentration camps, not the other way around. You're really bad at this whole cause and effect thing.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• turns out it's a two way street

Comment

• also it's funny how this changed the european chessboard.

france sees it as a golden chance to go with the muricans in syria upgrading its somewhat bruised status in the francogerman axis.
                                of course germany's murderous austerity and insane law abidence burned in the bombs of the jihadists as well.
                                the financial rope will be even further loose for france (and other countries).

meanwhile germany tries to reassert its destructive dominance in the EU by promising more troops even ground troops on syria.

greece will do what it usually does. be friends with everyone in the region (and on the sly and without much fanfare let some cretan bases be used by the alliance)

so safe heaven it remains

Comment

Working...
                                X