Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Will the UK become more Federal now?
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        I know **** all about Dundee.
        I know all about Dundee. It's a pain in the ass to get to but it has a very valuable supply of jute that the rest of Britain needs desperately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	p1000830.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	465.4 KB
ID:	9101231
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Watch from 0:42 to 0:57

Substitute "Scotland" for "Dorothy"
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            You mean except for the fact that all the other places have massive support for independence too? 45% is still hugely significant even if it's not a majority.

I'm surprised about Aberdeen, doesn't it have a lot of students?

Well, I suppose the oil industry is big there and that made the difference.
            I think a lot of it was people protest voting to show how unhappy they are with the conservative government and their austerity policies.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
              Will the UK become more Federal now?
              LOL

Scots won't get anything they've been promised.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                No, there's been very genuine questions from Scots about questions such as currency which have never been adequately answered by the Yes campaign. The fact they've just shouted 'Scaremongering!' every time they've been faced with a question they can't answer, doesn't make it so.
                The question of currency is retarded.

You can't prevent someone from using any currency he possesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                  Oh, they should vote "yes" just to give the middle finger to bankers even if they don't actually think breaking up the UK is desirable?
                  What an accurate rendering of my position.

Comment

• Scots seem to be very into social justice though from the very little I watched.
                    gordon brown speech I think made a difference. (he must be a great con man, or a great unitarian, whatever rock's one's boat)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                      The question of currency is retarded.

You can't prevent someone from using any currency he possesses.
                      Not everyone thinks it's a great idea for a country to be on a currency while having no say in how the supply of that currency is managed.

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                      What an accurate rendering of my position.
                      Why don't you render your position so that it can be understood?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        When will the Scottish people realize that it's not the London financial elites who know what's best for them, but fakeboris?
                        What a worthless remark.

I guess the 45% who voted yes just don't know for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                          Not everyone thinks it's a great idea for a country to be on a currency while having no say in how the supply of that currency is managed.
                          The truth is that Scotland is too small and irrelevant already to be a factor in London's monetary policy. It wouldn't change much if they seceded and kept the pound until they created their own currency.

Why don't you render your position so that it can be understood?
                          My position is that freedom of people is as important as individual freedoms. And that independence movements are walking point in the fight against financial oligarchies.

Comment

• I guess the 45% who voted yes just don't know for themselves.
                            I would wager the other 55 who voted no did.

Also, I find it amusing that as a fellow subject of the queen, you are saying that you can continue to use a currency. Sure. But you won't be able to issue new currency.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                              What a worthless remark.

I guess the 45% who voted yes just don't know for themselves.
                              Six users think otherwise.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Ladies (ladies, ha!) and gentlement, fakeBoris is a sobering reminder of what happens to you when you just won't let the dream of an independent province go .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X