Clear All

• Keep us updated, it's lonely here.

Comment

• Objectification.

Comment

• Not this again.

but anyways... so, the belly dancer isn't very chatty
        she's starting to seem flaky

I'm communicating with another woman. We've already graduated to texting and have exchanged 100 messages.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          Not this again.

but anyways... so, the belly dancer isn't very chatty
          she's starting to seem flaky

I'm communicating with another woman. We've already graduated to texting and have exchanged 100 messages.

Objectification

Comment

• Ikt
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ooops
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Belly dancer is out. I met an amazing woman named Caroline. We messaged for a few hours. Then we texted for a few hours. Still texting now despite saying good night about 50 times in the last 2 hours. No subject has remained untouched.

Okay. I was going to list the good and honest pure things about her... but I'm starting with fun stuff:

Agreeable to marijuana. Into the sex doll. Said she always wanted to see a RealDoll (KNEW WHAT IT WAS BEFORE I TOLD HER). Insane sexual appetite. Warned me (ME OF ALL PEOPLE) that she might be too horny. We're already calling each other babe, honey, sugar, sweety (I FUCKING LOVE THAT ****). Has multiple orgasms. She may be the sexiest woman I've ever become acquainted with.

Physically? I find her to be very attractive. She looks great with red hair... and every other color I saw her with. She's very pretty. Like me, she's also lost a ton of weight at one point.

Let me list what I like about her (more her personality):

Funny. Kind. Caring. Compassionate. Smart. Empathetic. Generous. Nice. Patient. Has a commitment to personal growth. Independent. Rational. Reasonable. Not quick to anger. Gives me the benefit of the doubt when I say something stupid. She has excellent communication etiquette. No reply right away? Says "sorry". Short reply with little room for a response? She sends a follow-up. She seeks to advance the conversation, rather than rely on me to carry the conversation.

Interesting factoids: She went to high school near me. She also went to the same junior college while I was there. She is mutual friends on facebook with 3 of my friends from high school. There's some strange degrees of Kevin Bacon stuff going on here.

Holy fuckballs gentlemen... I may have found myself a girlfriend.

Let's see where this goes
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Throughout the process, I attempt to gauge a woman's comfort level with frequency of communication. Earlier, when we thought we were each going to sleep, I asked her if I could text her tomorrow... she said yes (as if WHY THE FUCK NOT)

later on... yes turned to "you should definitely text me tomorrow "

/swoon
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• feel free to hate me

i'm so happy
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• AND I JUST FOUND A HUGE NUG OF BASIL THAT FELL THE LAST TIME I HARVEST MY ITALIAN HERB TOMATO GREENHOUSE WINDOW GARDEN

bitch i got more fresh thyme on my floor than you do in your baggy OF ITALIAN SEASONINGS
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• ^^this is not true and part of my ongoing web comedy series
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Which part isn't true ... The girl or the herb?

Congrats either way

Comment

• both true

but i need deniability

or at least a large enough trail of bull**** so as to completely invalidate any possible incriminating statements that I may make

after all, on a spectrum of bull****, how can you tell where reality starts and fantasy begins?
                            fuck if I know
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• hahah that's just what i'd say if i was making things up LOL
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• actually, crap that won't work... we'll see what she says
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X