No announcement yet.

<marquee> new random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, think what you want about me, but I'm up a 5-6am, done working out by noon, and spend the rest of the day on my feet, if not at my desk, doing something else
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
      i hate to be the one to break it to you, Sava, but cats are evil creatures that **** in a box.
      It's only when they don't **** in a box that they're a problem.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        It's only when they don't **** in a box that they're a problem.
        QFT
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My initial impression is that I knocked it out of the mother****ing ballpark

I check on the "people who have liked me section" and saw a match 93 liked me. Cool. She lives in Aurora, not too far. I like her back. I click on her profile. Holy ****, this woman is hilarious. I haven't yet looked at her pictures but I already know I love this chick.

I crafted a response right away... jokes ready to go. Let me explain why I wrote what I wrote.

Here are a few quotes that caught my eye:

Originally posted by match 93
          I don't do labels. I don't want to be "pegged" as this or that.
          Intelligence doesn't necessarily mean academic smarts, but an intuitive, compassionate, common sense approach to relationships and to other human beings.
          THAT'S ME
          If you wanna try out one of these places or introduce me to a new one, or funky little coffee shop, I'm down as long as we're going Dutch or splitting the tab.

Seriously, I will fight you on this and it has nothing to do with chivalry, nor women's lib, etc. Until we're friends, I pay for me; then we can take turns. ;~D

Just remember: I'm bigger than you.
          You're thinkin', "I'm totally over 5'4" and a buck 30." Oh, yeah?! That's what you think, buddy. Too bad. I'll mess you up. ;~P
          A few points. She sounds like an actual adult, and not some child who expects me to finance her life.

Also, she mentions being fit and her size.

She started her profile with this:
          I love irony. I love the juxtaposition of things. Puns make me wet, especially the cutesy animal puns. I find them adorable.
          TELL ME HOW I DID
          Originally posted by Sava
          Hello. I'm Sava.

I haven't even looked at your pictures yet, but I'm dying here reading your profile.

Just a few random responses (I'm gonna go with my gut on this one. I'll see myself out afterwards):

I wouldn't mind being "pegged".

I would very much enjoy seeing you attempt to move me 6 inches.

My profile's a little intense, I know. You'll get to the part about my dad. I'll never forget the last thing he said to me on his deathbed:

Bison.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I looked at her pics

let's just say, 5'4'' 130... does belly dancing... very fit

let your imagination run wild gentlemen

would it be wrong to pray and ask God for a response?

BK gimme your thoughts
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• This thread gets one star.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• obligatory belly dance video

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  This thread gets one star.
                  Aw. I give you five stars. Also, here's a cheeseburger. Now run along
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava

On new random unrelated news, since I've been living with the SO for almost 6 years, we didn't need much furniture and stuff, so as a wedding present an aunt of mine organized several people to get us a kayak. We got it last saturday, and rowed for about 6 hours (3go + 3back), and then again on sunday (earlier, to avoid the motorboat traffic (lol LOL)). I came early to work today just to go back early and go rowing. It rocks
                    Last edited by N35t0r; November 19, 2014, 08:13.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                      (earlier, to avoid the motorboat traffic (lol :naugthy: LOL))

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• also, paiktis
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          I looked at her pics

let's just say, 5'4'' 130... does belly dancing... very fit

let your imagination run wild gentlemen

would it be wrong to pray and ask God for a response?

BK gimme your thoughts
                          Aren't you supposed to wait for a response before getting so excited and spamming OTF with, well, nothing yet...?
                          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• I'm in such good shape now. Sex is inevitable.

I weighed in at 225 lbs yesterday. I've lost about 30 lbs overall. My weight is dropping faster than the panties of the women who see me.

At this point, all I can do is be proud of what I come up with in the meantime. Online dating is a process. It requires patience. Crafting clever messages is an art that needs to be constantly refined. There's nothing wrong with admiring one's work.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• 'Admiring one's work'. If you know what I mean.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I usually do that before bed.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X