Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    Doing that endangers the pedestrian and stresses out drivers. I know it stresses out me. It's a misdemeanor because of that, and I support fining the bozos who do it.
    Misdemeanors: things that stress out TMM
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Something for which I'm sure you also have proof
      See link above.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Which is why Texas banned slavery prior to the United States of America.
        If you are referring to General Granger's June 19, 1865 General Order No. 3, then you are a despicable liar, and an awful human being.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Finally!

Actually from Commie News Network.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/mis...ing/index.html
          "Josie" not giving her last name. She's a friend of the cop's SO, and not a witness. You. ****ing. Liar.

Comment

• If you are referring to General Granger's June 19, 1865 General Order No. 3, then you are a despicable liar, and an awful human being.
            The 1824 constitution, the abolition of which by Santa Ana is specifically cited by Stephen Austin as justification for the Texas Rebellion.

Helpfully I've provided a reference from Texas A+M.

I presume they don't teach history in Yankeestan?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              Misdemeanors: things that stress out TMM
              I hit an old man crossing the street when I was 19.

I broke his legs.

I was not at fault and wasn't even ticketed.

I still have nightmares about that.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• "Josie" not giving her last name. She sounds like a friend of the cop, who's parroting his story. Get the **** out of here.
                Mhmm. As opposed to Michael's helpful sidekick. When she is proven wrong you can go back and point it out. Until then, it appears to be an accurate account of what transpired.

Comment

Jaywalking endangers the pedestrian and stresses out drivers. I know it stresses out me. It's a misdemeanor because of that, and I support fining the bozos who do it.
                  Oh it pisses me off too. I can't stand when I'm trying to turn and some ******* decides to walk across the street at a pace a sloth would regard as leisurely. But being an ******* isn't an executable offence in Maryland. Thankfully.

Comment

The 1824 constitution, the abolition of which by Santa Ana is specifically cited by Stephen Austin as justification for the Texas Rebellion.

Helpfully I've provided a reference from Texas A+M.

I presume they don't teach history in Yankeestan?
                    That's the Mexican Constitution you ****ing *******. Remember when I said:

Texas seceded from Mexico for the sole purpose of perpetuating slavery.
                    THAT'S WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO!

Comment

Mhmm. As opposed to Michael's helpful sidekick. When she is proven wrong you can go back and point it out. Until then, it appears to be an accurate account of what transpired.
                      So stop her calling her a witness.

Comment

• Holy ****, I'm starting to understand why people can't stand BK. It's just non-stop dishonesty.

Comment

See link above.
                          Yes. It mentions that Brown and a friend were walking in the street. It doesn't mention where in the street they were, neither that they were 'holding up the traffic' (if this were true, there would be more witnesses, I would suppose).

The only mentioned the 'middle of the street' in reference to Brown's body. So, according to you, they shot him because his corpse would later hold up traffic?
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• That's the Mexican Constitution you ****ing *******.
                            Yes, and? How does that disprove my statement? Slavery was banned in Texas prior to it being banned in the United States.

Remember when I said
                            I did, and yes, you're right that some did, but also recall that Sam Houston actually vetoed the Secession bill. Some wanted it, but many folks in Texas were against joining the confederacy.

Comment

I hit an old man crossing the street when I was 19.

I broke his legs.

I was not at fault and wasn't even ticketed.

I still have nightmares about that.
                              I feel you. Both as a driver, as a cyclist and as a pedestrian I positively hate disrespectful people who don't follow traffic laws.

Your post could be interpreted in a funny manner. Hence the
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Yes. It mentions that Brown and a friend were walking in the street. It doesn't mention where in the street they were, neither that they were 'holding up the traffic' (if this were true, there would be more witnesses, I would suppose).
                                There were witnesses to it.

The only mentioned the 'middle of the street' in reference to Brown's body. So, according to you, they shot him because his corpse would later hold up traffic?
                                Walking in the street, in the lane corroborates with the witnesses' statement. That he refused to get out of the street, also corroborates with what transpired later.

He was shot, plain and simple because he was a ****ing dumbass. Let's recap.

He jacks up a convenience store and assaults the clerk for some cigars. After doing this, he puts a neon sign on himself. Even then...

The Cop would have let him walk on had he simply complied with the request and nothing more would have happened.

Then, he decides to challenge the cop. Mistake number two. He could have walked away from this with an arrest had he simply backed down, but at this point, it was probable that the cop would detain him and find out about the arrest.

Mistake number three - he decided to assault the cop and take his gun. Why? Probably to prevent the former. Cop fires. He gets lucky and doesn't take a shot. This means that he's going to jail for sure.

Mistake four, he charges the cop after the cop points his gun at Michael. That was the fatal mistake.

Had he not committed any one of the four mistakes (not to mention stealing from the store), he'd be alive today. Any one of the six mistakes he made, and he would be a happy camper.

Seriously, I don't understand folks coming in to side with Michael.

Comment

Working...
                                X