Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x-chaoskitty'd

We have this:

Report: More Than a Dozen Witnesses Have Corroborated Officer Darren Wilson’s Version of Ferguson Shooting
    Aug. 18, 2014 11:22pm Jason Howerton
    Shares

More than a dozen witnesses have backed up the account of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the controversial shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, police sources reportedly told St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Christine Byers.

Byers also reported on Monday that Brown’s body was transported from the county medical examiner to a funeral home and then back to the medical examiner for three autopsies.

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting #Ferguson

— Christine Byers (@ChristineDByers) August 19, 2014
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I wonder if it'll all turn out this has been a giant prank. It's getting very surreal..

Ferguson Mayor: 'There's Not A Racial Divide In Ferguson'

The mayor of Ferguson, Missouri, says there's no racial split in his community and that nearly all residents would agree with him, despite over a week of violent clashes between protesters and police over the death of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager fatally shot by a white police officer.

"There's not a racial divide in the city of Ferguson," Mayor James Knowles said Tuesday in an interview on MSNBC's "NewsNation" with Tamron Hall. "That is the perspective of all residents in our city. Absolutely."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        I'm not sure I would trust this report.

Aren't the FBI conducting the investigation?

Comment

• so 2 people say Brown didn't charge and they're all over the TV but a dozen people say Brown ran at the cop and they're nowhere to be found or even acknowledged by the media (msnbc)?

I can believe msnbc would do that after what they did to George Zimmerman, but I haven't heard anything about all these other witnesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            I wonder if it'll all turn out this has been a giant prank. It's getting very surreal..
            It isn't the first time he's said something like that.

Five things to know about James Knowles

Comment

• If you were a witness where this was happening (store where cigar theft happened was looted after it was identified, anonymous releasing addresses, etc), would you be making a beeline for the press?

Comment

• But like they did with the store, you'd expect the police would have plastered their names and faces all over the media by now.

Comment

• if I was among a dozen people who saw Brown run at the cop and the police knew about us, I'd expect that fact to be reported by the media even if I wanted to remain out of the spotlight

Comment

• police sources reportedly told St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Christine Byers
                    It was just reported by the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                      But like they did with the store, you'd expect the police would have plastered their names and faces all over the media by now.
                      Oh hell no they wouldn't, especially after what happened to that store.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        It was just reported by the media.
                        little late

Comment

• So was Jonathan Fleming's receipt.

Comment

• ?

Comment

• Timing has nothing to do with it.

Comment

• if I was the cop and the media was interviewing people basically accusing me of executing an innocent man I'd say the timing was relevant.

if Brown rushed the cop the case is closed, but now they got a grand jury deciding if he should be charged... It shouldn't have gotten that far if they have a dozen witnesses supporting his version of events.

Comment

Working...
                                X