Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the thing. Most of them just peacefully protest while the usual young thugs are using this as an excuse to do what they always do; which is rob and steal. Notice how the first places they started looting were liquor stores and electronics stores?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Kentonio, how do you feel about the riots in England a year or two back?

People aren't rioting (just) because they're angry, they're using the opportunity where there's unrest and the police are spread thin to steal for their own gain.

Anyway, given the coroner report it's pretty obvious the police didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        Kentonio, how do you feel about the riots in England a year or two back?

People aren't rioting (just) because they're angry, they're using the opportunity where there's unrest and the police are spread thin to steal for their own gain.

Anyway, given the coroner report it's pretty obvious the police didn't do anything wrong.
        Please elaborate.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Shot six times in the front at close range. Five of them in the arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            Shot six times in the front at close range. Five of them in the arm.
            For jay walking.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                For jay walking.
                For punching a police officer in the face, running, and then turning around and charging, maybe?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Brown was jay walking. That somehow snowballed into him being gunned down in broad daylight. That means the cop ****ed up.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4rules.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	9101140

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZmEyMGMyZTI5NSMvaFRjeXBEUzZhN0x1Y3Z1dDZVQVNvM2YwRnFrPS8weDU0OjMwMDB4MTk0Ni84NDB4NTMwL3MzLmFtYXpv.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	9101141

What kind of unprofessional piece of **** doesn't follow basic firearm safety rules?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Ferguson-20140812-nyti.jpg
Size:	351.2 KB
ID:	9101142

From another angle you can see that they're breaking rules 2 and 3.

Comment

• I'm in favor of just about anybody having a gun, but I seriously believe that the military should step in and forcibly disarm these cops.

Comment

• Mandatory videotaping of all interactions between police and the public, including direct upload to media not in the hands of the officer. That is the only thing which will serve to separate the guilty from the innocent, force reasonable restraint by the police and put an end to bogus claims of excessive force.

Anything else makes it far too easy for the blue wall and irrational activists to obscure truth.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• The good people of Ferguson can sleep better at night, knowing that cops are keeping them safe from ninety-year old Holocaust survivors.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Just found out some fun facts about Ferguson..

- Despite Ferguson being 2/3's black, there are only 3 blacks on the 53 strong police force.
                              - 86 percent of vehicle stops “involved a black motorist, although blacks make up just 67 percent of the population.”
                              - Blacks stopped in Ferguson “are almost twice as likely as whites to be searched (12.1 percent versus 6.9 percent) and twice as likely to be arrested (10.4 percent versus 5.2 percent)”.
                              - Searches of blacks only results in discovery of contraband 21.7 percent of the time, whereas contraband is recovered from their less frequently stopped white counterparts 34.0 percent of the time.
                              Oh and..

“Despite Ferguson’s relative poverty, fines and court fees comprise the second largest source of revenue for the city, a total of 2,635,400,” according to the ArchCity Defenders report. And in 2013, the Ferguson Municipal Court issued 24,532 arrest warrants and 12,018 cases, “or about 3 warrants and 1.5 cases per household.”
                              http://www.newsweek.com/ferguson-pro...hooting-264744

Comment

• Brown was jay walking. That somehow snowballed into him being gunned down in broad daylight. That means the cop ****ed up.
                                Cop got a call about a robbery at a nearby store, where cigars were stolen. Michael happened to be carrying cigars and walking down the middle of the street and matched the perp's description.

After the cop told him to get out of the street, he tried to get the officer's gun. Gun discharges in the struggle they take off. Cop pursues and tells them to stop.

Michael mocks cop and then bull rushes him. Cop shoots him. Michael dies.

I realize it's contrary to your agenda, but I thought you were better than to traffic in lies, Felch.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X