Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This entire situation was started by and is being fueled by police action. If they wanted it over tomorrow, they could end it by pulling everyone out.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      I'm assuming his priors were "mass murder" if you're claiming that they're justification for his being killed

The death penalty is not an appropriate punishment for robbing a convenience store
      It is for killing a cop, which is what he tried to do. In Virginia, most cop killers are executed (if not killed on the scene). **** him, and **** his family for helping stir this **** up and pretending that he's the victim and not the officer.

Comment

• Cameras in all police badges and on every police firearm.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          It is for killing a cop, which is what he tried to do. In Virginia, most cop killers are executed (if not killed on the scene). **** him, and **** his family for helping stir this **** up and pretending that he's the victim and not the officer.
          **** YOU ****STAIN

... is the only appropriate response to your idiocy

You are absolute trash.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            How about police officers burned alive by "unarmed and peaceful protesters" your government and media were supporting in Ukraine?

Do their killers deserve the same treatment?

You f*cking double talking piece of lying sh!t from the Empire of Lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              People are allowed self defense.
              So that woman pastor was dangerously praying for peace in a built up area, was she ?

By the way, do you mean black people can defend themselves too ? Or is that a bit too even-handed for a well-known racist such as you ?
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I think it's clear that there are at least two separate groups out there. At least one of the groups is looting, and at least one is using the peaceful protestors as cover to throw Molotov cocktails and cause other trouble. Then there's the police.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  I believe you might find something under "martial law". Of course, this isn't martial law.
                  Okay, it might now be martial law.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Lol you heard it here first folks, ferguson is exactly like euromaidan
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• When putin puts a kleptocratic ******* in charge of Missouri then I'll happily support these protestors and rioters. Hell, I'd ****ing join them.

It's also telling that the best defense Serb can muster is "LOL LOOK USA NOT SO DIFFERENT"

Serb, it's very different. We aren't all dying of booze and krokodil, the weather's a lot nicer, and our votes actually get counted at the ballot box.

Plus you don't hafta bribe the popo whenever you get pulled over for speeding.

Comment

• Its better in america. No bribes. You just have to be white
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Dude, do you really think the kid was shot cause he was black? The autopsy just came out and it's looking more and more and more like he did exactly what the cop said he was doing.

Comment

• Yes. I believe race was the primary factor. From what I've read, the cop unloaded on him while he ran away, he turned with his hands up, got hit, fell, received a wound while falling, then another on the top of the head. **** whatever rightwing news sources that tells you otherwise. Dumb **** racist rich white trash mother****er
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• From what I've read, the cop unloaded on him while he ran away
                              Mighty hard to do when you're shot from the front. Unfortunately the facts don't support your fantasy.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                When putin puts a kleptocratic ******* in charge of Missouri then I'll happily support these protestors and rioters. Hell, I'd ****ing join them.

It's also telling that the best defense Serb can muster is "LOL LOOK USA NOT SO DIFFERENT"

Serb, it's very different. We aren't all dying of booze and krokodil, the weather's a lot nicer, and our votes actually get counted at the ballot box.

Plus you don't hafta bribe the popo whenever you get pulled over for speeding.
                                1) You freaking idiot, Yanukovich was no installed by Putin or whomever, he has been ELECTED twice my the majority of the Ukrainian voters and overthrown twice by the protester manufactured, trained, supplied and supported by the West. It's the USA and EU who overthrow legitimate presidents and replace them with their corrupt oligarch puppets who do whatever their western masters told them. Do you f*cking realize that it is your government has done in Ukraine what are you trying to accuse Putin of. And they have done it twice.

2) Serb's defense of what? You idiot. I don't defend anything or anyone here. I am asking how it's different? If in one case you support something and in another absolutely the same case you are outraged?
                                Yes, US is different, 'cause its populated by brainwashed imbeciles like you and reg who beat their chest with "USA is number one, we are better than others, we are the freedom" while in fact are living in an authoritarian fascist state with mind control and super-aggressive imperial foreign policy. Pathetic idiots. Tell me, smartass, how an attempt to murder a police officer in one country could be a terrible crime which causes reg's fury and at the same time real murders of police officers in other country is a feat of an arms, which deserves your support and applauds? HOW?
                                Do you know how that called in medicine? Ambivalence. And that is one of the symptoms of schizophrenia. And schizophrenics don't realize they are living in a fantasy world. You are typical schizophrenics, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X