No announcement yet.

Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post what I said. That's all I'm asking. Even you just used the word "Imply"
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You know the post and you know what you must do to make it right. Erase the post and apologize. This is your last chance rah. Two forks.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I see you refuse to post the where I did what you accused with a link to it,

Are you afraid too?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So be it. Good luck with your choice, Rah.

Have a great life.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            In the original incident I wasn't even there at the time. I'm interested how you spin it - oh wait, you already did because you believe in blaming the victim of the crime, and not the perpetrator.
            I'm just making fun of you and your blind hatred. I'm not spinning anything. But it's just like you to put words on other people's mouths.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Now, that we've established that rah's behavior was and is reprehensible, I encourage you to join in and state the same. You're a decent person, Nestor.
            We? What? You've been invited several times to quote the supposedly reprehensible post. You haven't, yet still continue to accuse RAH. You know what an accuation without proof is?

I challenge you to show any situation in which you've actually expressed sympathy.
            Whenever I have free time and the inclination to sift through your 'arguments', I will.

So you think what rah did was ok? Wow. Sad. Thought you were a decent person as well, Nestor, but I guess it's true. Hate overcomes reason.
            1) Again with putting words in other people's mouths. Nice to see you're still despicable.

2) Rah basically called you a despicable person. I find it pretty accurate.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• And now ben has judged without presenting proof. Very chrstian of him.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

So be it. Good luck with your choice, Rah.

Have a great life.
                I guess you were afraid to post a link. Did you reread it and see that your accusation was a stretch?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh and I'm still waiting for you to

ANSWER THE QUESTION. WHERE YOU WRONG WHEN YOU SAID I DID NOT POST CONDOLENCES IN YOUR DAD'S THREAD?

But you won't, You'll run away. And you wonder why i bumped the thread
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You've been relentlessly bumping this thread desperately trying to cast me as the villain.
                    Possibly the funniest thing I've read this week.

Comment

• Nikolai has a history of facilitating... less than truth. Though, he seems to be capable of admitting when he is wrong.

which is
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                        Whenever I have free time and the inclination to sift through your 'arguments', I will.
                        Just search for my posts that mention you earlier than a year back. There's bound to be a couple, and none of the dishonesty and lies that came from your part.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Nikolai has a history of facilitating... less than truth. Though, he seems to be capable of admitting when he is wrong.

which is
                          He's committed the unpardonable crime of being friendly with Ben.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I don't hold it against him.

But we're still waiting for ben to substantiate the accusations he's made. But we all know he won't because he can't.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              Nikolai has a history of facilitating... less than truth. Though, he seems to be capable of admitting when he is wrong.

which is
                              When it comes to ben he is a lying sack of **** too.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                I'd be more worried if hateful bigots like BK liked me.
                                His dislike tells me I'm doing something right.
                                I have the same feeling. Do you think it's something he's able to evoke in Roman Catholics, whether or not they're lapsed ?

Mind you, Al and Silly The Kid also affect me in the same way...
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X