Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    If he thought it could help his sad little self win an argument, he'd milk a sow's teats. Orally.
    Would he milk his dead father's teats?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I actually checked. Ming did. You did not.
      Typical lying Ben. You are such a douche. Check out post 51 and just admit that you were wrong again.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Obvious when called out, he hides.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess Ben is still avoiding this thread rather than admit that he was wrong\lied again.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I see Ben is still acting the COWARD. Nothing new.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• what is prejudice, Ben?

Comment

• Rah, you claimed I faked my father's death.

And you're calling me a liar and a coward? Wow.

I thought for years you were a decent person. Now I see I was, unfortunately, 100 percent wrong about you and your character.

Pity.

There are folks on here that have made an incredible positive impact on my life. I am very thankful that Apolyton is what brought them into my life. Not a day goes by that I do not think this.

Then there's you.

Can't win 'em all.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Would he milk his dead father's teats?
                  He'd exhibit his father's corpse and charge a viewing fee- a bit like the modern day Roman Catholic Church, really.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Why can't Ben fake his own death and stop posting?

Comment

• So I see Ben still won't say he was wrong when the evidence is right there for all to see.

He just keeps trying to distract like he always does when he's wrong.

What a douche.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Seriously.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I'd be more worried if hateful bigots like BK liked me.
                          His dislike tells me I'm doing something right.
                          And A vast majority of people here seem to agree with me. Which is probably one of the reasons I like it here.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He just keeps trying to distract

Says the man who accused me faking my father's death. Especially odd, given that I didn't even post the thread in the first place. Grandpa Troll did.

At least we all know how you roll, Rah.

His dislike tells me I'm doing something right.
                            You honestly believe that accusing someone of faking the death of his dad is right?

Really? Are you mentally ill?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Ben, I say this in all honesty, you need professional help.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ben, I say this in all honesty, you need professional help.

Not sure why you'd defend Rah here, Sava. He crossed a line that folks just don't cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X