No announcement yet.

Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting difficult to think of original things to call Ben.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I love how he now backpeddled to "BE WARY" vs how he stated it in the quote in my sig
      What backpeddling? I also didn't say that was my reaction either. I stated that the natural response to, say, getting mugged by a black person you don't know is to be wary of other black people in the future. That's not prejudice, that's common sense.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        It's getting difficult to think of original things to call Ben.
        If that's the case, then perhaps people should stop engaging him. There's little worse than coming in to see a good thread get blown up only to find that Molly has been going punch for lunch with him again.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
          If that's the case, then perhaps people should stop engaging him. There's little worse than coming in to see a good thread get blown up only to find that Molly has been going punch for lunch with him again.
          but I'm bored
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            What backpeddling? I also didn't say that was my reaction either. I stated that the natural response to, say, getting mugged by a black person you don't know is to be wary of other black people in the future. That's not prejudice, that's common sense.

To review you said
            "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general"
            Douche
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't accuse people of faking the death of their father. Not sure why you're bumping this thread either.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You lied about my condolence post and when I pointed it out you refused to admit it.

Right up there with the lie that I accused you of faking your dad's death.

But whatever. Lies seem the normal for Christian Ben.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Once, you can chalk it up to the person, but four or five times? Potheads are users. Of people and drugs.
                  The common denominators there were pot.. and you.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Yeah, given that the moderator already came in and suggested 'not trolling me over the death of my father.'
                  So somehow that enables you to lie?

Again, I'm surprised that you would take this tack, Nestor.
                  I lost all sympathy for you when you started with personal attacks.

I suspect that should it be your father you'd take the precise opposite view.
                  here's a difference between attacking/insulting a poster's family member and attacking a poster. One happens all the time over here, the other is shunned upon by basically everyone.

I chalk it up to your blind hatred overwhelming common sense.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Right up there with the lie that I accused you of faking your dad's death
                    You seem obsessed with damage control. Look, the damage has already been done. Best to just move on, rah.

Comment

• The common denominators there were pot.. and you
                      In the original incident I wasn't even there at the time. I'm interested how you spin it - oh wait, you already did because you believe in blaming the victim of the crime, and not the perpetrator. Odd that. I suspect that if someone stole something worth several thousand dollars from you you would be less sanguine.

So somehow that enables you to lie?
                      Now, that we've established that rah's behavior was and is reprehensible, I encourage you to join in and state the same. You're a decent person, Nestor.

I lost all sympathy for you when you started with personal attacks.
                      I challenge you to show any situation in which you've actually expressed sympathy.

here's a difference between attacking/insulting a poster's family member and attacking a poster
                      So you think what rah did was ok? Wow. Sad. Thought you were a decent person as well, Nestor, but I guess it's true. Hate overcomes reason.

Comment

• Please post where I specifically said you faked your dad's death. Good luck with that. In only happened in your twisted little mind. You have no reading comprehension skills and read what you want to read.

I don't need damage control. But I would prefer you just stop lying.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Please post where I specifically said you faked your dad's death.
                          "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I don't need damage control.
                          You've been relentlessly bumping this thread desperately trying to cast me as the villain. Man, this reads 'slimy corporate lawyer' all over it.

Comment

• I guess that means that you can't post where I said specifically that I claimed you faked your dad's death.

Typical ben. You misread what people post and claim they meant **** but then when called out to post where they actually said it, you can't.

Then you submit lies. (i didn't post condolences in your dad's thread when anybody looking in the thread can see that I did)

And i'm endlessly bumping this thread and will until you come clean.

You seem to be the one trying to do damage control here.

ANSWER THE QUESTION. WHERE YOU WRONG WHEN YOU SAID I DID NOT POST CONDOLENCES IN YOUR DAD'S THREAD?
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I remember that thread. I remember you writing a post or two where you seemed to imply you thought Ben faked it. I don't remember if you apologized. Perhaps you did, perhaps you didn't. But it doesn't really matter. What you wrote was a horrible and indecent thing to say. It can never be unsaid. If I were Ben, I would be angry and hurt, deeply. You should aknowledge that rah. Such things sting, and for a long time.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You misread what people post and claim they meant ****
                                Again, the 'who are you going to believe, me or your lying eye's' defense. What you did was scummy and reprehensible - in accusing me of posting to fake my father's death. Gee. What were you thinking, rah? I cannot fathom what would drive you to even think that, let alone post it here.

I'm not sure what you aren't getting about 'some lines cannot be uncrossed'. You crossed one.

I am disappointed that your first response wasn't an apology and erasing the post in it's entirety. I wish I could say I was surprised.

And i'm endlessly bumping this thread and will until you come clean.
                                When are you going to acknowledge that you accused me of faking my father's death? Never? Well, I guess then I have my answer, rah.

Comment

Working...
                                X