No announcement yet.

Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that translates I don't believe anything you say to I think you faked your dad's death is an idiot. But then we're talking about an idiot.
    It was how you were weaving your story is what I said I didn't believe. Using his death to help justify your hatred of stoners. I thought it was cheap to try to use your father's death that way.

But never let truth get in your way. Just like you said I never posted condolences in that thread when it's right there for everyone to see.

What a douche.

You keep defending your blatant lies. That's how you roll.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Not sure why you'd defend Rah here, Sava. He crossed a line that folks just don't cross.
      We're defending RAH because you accuse him of something he didn't do. But as always, you read other peoples posts and somehow come up with interpretations that nobody else does.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Ben, a couple of pot smokers wronged you and you're mad at pot smokers. If a couple of black people wronged you, you'd be mad at black people. So, if a couple of white people wronged you, would you be angry at white people? What if they're white and deaf? Would you be mad at yourself?

Comment

• If a couple Catholics wronged him would he change religions again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            Ben, a couple of pot smokers wronged you and you're mad at pot smokers. If a couple of black people wronged you, you'd be mad at black people. So, if a couple of white people wronged you, would you be angry at white people? What if they're white and deaf? Would you be mad at yourself?
            I actually think Ben is extremely angry at himself.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Marital marijuana?

A new study by researchers at the University of Buffalo finds a significantly lower incidence of domestic violence among married couples who smoke pot. "Couples in which both spouses used marijuana frequently reported the least frequent IPV [intimate partner violence] perpetration," the study concludes.

These findings were robust even after controlling for things like demographic variables, behavioral problems, and alcohol use. The authors studied data from 634 couples over nine years of marriage, starting in 1996. Couples were administered regular questionnaires on a variety of issues, including recent drug and alcohol use and instances of physical aggression toward their spouses.

Previous research on the relationship between marijuana use and domestic violence has largely been based on cross-sectional data (that is, data from one point in time), and those findings have been mixed: some studies found links between marijuana use and/or abuse and domestic violence, while others did not. The Buffalo study is one of the few to use data collected over the course of decades to examine the question, putting it on solid methodological ground compared to previous work.

The authors caution that while these findings are predictive--meaning couples who smoke are less likely to commit domestic violence--they don't necessarily draw a causal line between the two behaviors. Among the connections they hypothesize, "marijuana may increase positive affect, which in turn could reduce the likelihood of conflict and aggression." Translation: stoned people are happy, and happy people don't fight.

...continued

"I was gonna hit my wife but then I got high
              I was gonna tell her she gonna die but then I got high.
              And now the kitchen's still a mess, and I know why.
              Why man?

Yeah.. 'Cause I got high..

Because I got high...

Because I got high...

La-ta-la-la..."
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• god dammit, I wasn't paying attention... BK managed to get post #420
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  god dammit, I wasn't paying attention... BK managed to get post #420
                  Such a shamefur dispray.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• WHY EVERYTIME A CHINAMAN BUILD A WALL GORRAM MONGOLIANS GOTTA COME AND KNOCK IT DOWN

FUCK YOO MONGOLIANS!
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• that's probably not the same reference but whatever
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ben, a couple of pot smokers wronged you and you're mad at pot smokers. If a couple of black people wronged you, you'd be mad at black people. So, if a couple of white people wronged you, would you be angry at white people? What if they're white and deaf? Would you be mad at yourself?
                        They wronged my father more than they wronged me. I am more upset when someone goes out of their way to hurt my family and people that I care for. Especially when it's someone that I've previously invested my trust in.

I'm more disappointed than angry when potheads screw me over. It's not just one incident either. If black people had, 4 or 5 times gone out of their way to screw me and my family, I would be wary of black folks in general. If a pothead went out of their way to help me rather than screw me over, it would have an impact too.

Once, you can chalk it up to the person, but four or five times? Potheads are users. Of people and drugs.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• you read other peoples posts and somehow come up with interpretations that nobody else does.
                          Yeah, given that the moderator already came in and suggested 'not trolling me over the death of my father.'

Again, I'm surprised that you would take this tack, Nestor. I suspect that should it be your father you'd take the precise opposite view. I chalk it up to your blind hatred overwhelming common sense.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Ben is extremely angry at himself.
                            Actually an extremely insightful comment. The argument, "should Ben treat others the way he treats himself" is not a great option.

Comment

• the only thing you should be treated to is a swift kick in the face
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Again, he still won't admit that he errored and lied about my posting condolences.

And I love how he now backpeddled to "BE WARY" vs how he stated it in the quote in my sig. Typical Ben.

Maybe even he realizes how stupid and bigoted that came across.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X