Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    Ok, I'll try one last time. It's like reading the following joke

And then it's not funny because dogs really can't talk.
    The more christian you get the more your humor suffers, apparently.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I think it's boomer humor. Only those over 65 get it.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Odd considering boomers range in age from 50-68

dumbass
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Math isn't his strong suit, that's why he majored in history.

Comment

Odd considering boomers range in age from 50-68
            Wooosh.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Math isn't his strong suit, that's why he majored in history.
              S'truth. It was and is my second weakest subject. I was always stronger in English and History than in Math.

Weakest was French.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Wooosh.
                Whoosh what? You're a ****ing dumbass mental defective.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And yet I'm the one with a degree.

Comment

I am English! I'm English Canadian by my predominant ethnicity and culture. I was baptized in the Church of England.
                    You are not in any way shape or form English. I'm actually embarrassed for Canada that you're Canadian. The only consolation is that people here would hate you even more than Canadians do.

These are all facts, btw.
                    You wouldn't know a fact if it punched you in the face you silly man. You've previously claimed the existence of an anti-Catholic murder spree that IIRC we worked out would have killed something like 10% of people in Britain at the time. Which no-one has ever heard of, because it quite obviously didn't happen anywhere other than in your fevered imagination.

You're not a historian you're a creative writer. Unfortunately you even suck at that.

in other words, you possess no credentials. Thank you Kentonio.
                    As I've said numerous times in the past, I have absolutely no interest in revealing personal information on the internet, especially considering my degree is in an unusual field. I also don't really give a **** what you think on basically any subject, so there's that too..

Comment

Facts speak for themselves. Anyone asking for "credentials" has already lost the argument.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X