You've Been Invited to Her Place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Why would being unionized prevent them from being suspended pending the case?
    Some states require employers to presume innocent. Guess which states those are, red or blue. Interesting how this issue turns you authoritarian.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Some states require employers to presume innocent. Guess which states those are, red or blue. Interesting how this issue turns you authoritarian.
      Not really. I'd have absolutely no problem with people charged with sexual offences being suspended from jobs dealing with minors/students pending court cases. Then again I think it's absolutely appalling that in most red states you can fire people on a whim.

Comment

Not really. I'd have absolutely no problem with people charged with sexual offences being suspended from jobs dealing with minors/students pending court cases. Then again I think it's absolutely appalling that in most red states you can fire people on a whim.
        We aren't talking about kiddies here. These are grown women. Stop treating them like children. That's a bigger part of the problem than you realize.

Comment

We aren't talking about kiddies here. These are grown women. Stop treating them like children. That's a bigger part of the problem than you realize.

Comment

Students at university are usually considered a special case despite being technically adults due to lecturers and staff holding a position of power over them. That's why universities usually have policies about staff not having relationships with the students.

Comment

Students at university are usually considered a special case despite being technically adults due to lecturers and staff holding a position of power over them. That's why universities usually have policies about staff not having relationships with the students.
              That's also a case where women are treated like children. Thanks for the help, but I really didn't need it. You're making this too easy.

Comment

That's also a case where women are treated like children.
                Which of course is why female lecturers are equally prohibited from sexual relations with male students..

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Thanks for the help, but I really didn't need it. You're making this too easy.
                You really think you're winning, don't you.

Comment

Which of course is why female lecturers are equally prohibited from sexual relations with male students..

You really think you're winning, don't you.
                  The rules are most certainly not put in place to protect males from getting laid, now are they?

Comment

The rules are most certainly not put in place to protect males from getting laid, now are they?
                    The rules aren't in place to stop anyone 'getting laid', they're there to prevent vulnerable young adults from being coerced into sexual relationships by adults who are taking responsibility for their educations.

Comment

• Don't treat wonen like children... Treat women like children. That's insane. That is what we have to deal with.

Comment

The rules aren't in place to stop anyone 'getting laid', they're there to prevent vulnerable young adults from being coerced into sexual relationships by adults who are taking responsibility for their educations.
                        And that has nothing to do with their age.

Comment

And that has nothing to do with their age.
                          Of course it has something to do with their age. 18-21 year olds are far more susceptible to manipulation than older people.

Comment

Of course it has something to do with their age. 18-21 year olds are far more susceptible to manipulation than older people.
                            I don't know if that's true or not but it's not why those relationships are not allowed. Those relationships are not allowed because it's kinda hard to grade a student fairly when she's giving you oral sex.

Comment

I don't know if that's true or not but it's not why those relationships are not allowed. Those relationships are not allowed because it's kinda hard to grade a student fairly when she's giving you oral sex.
                              It's truly glorious that you managed to turn that around to a scenario where the evil women students were manipulating the poor male victim lecturers into giving them better grades. Well played sir!

Comment

• Giving men blow jobs is not evil. As usual you missed the point. Manipulating students for sex should get you fired regardless of whether relationships are allowed or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X