No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss told me today that I'm only allowed to take one class next semester. Guess that means I need a new job.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Also my belt literally fell apart this morning when I tried to put it on. Good times.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Remember, low hanging pants is a sign of thuggery and justifies "shoot to kill" by the police!
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
          Remember, being black is a sign of thuggery and justifies "shoot to kill" by the police!
          Major typo. ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Pizza delivery guy delivered diet Mountain Dew instead of regular Mountain Dew. Life is terrible. Considering going out just to pick up some Dew. Not sure what will win out: addiction or laziness.
            Using this post to check when I last ordered pizza so that I can convince myself it's been a long enough interval for me to order another pizza and not feel like a gigantic slob.

Comment

• Confession time: There was no big, intricate plan. The plan was:

(1) Get to know TA during the semester

(2) Ask TA out at the end of the semester

Step 1 went swimmingly, near as I can tell. Step 2 was foiled by circumstances beyond my control. I sent her an email on Friday, but it was just a continuation of the (not terribly related to linguistics) conversation we'd been having, not me asking her out or anything. She hasn't responded yet. There are probably several dozen reasons why that could be the case, but I'm focusing on the negative ones.

Not sure what my next move is. Options seem to be: (1) send her another email that more or less makes my intentions clear, (2) try talking to her on exam day, (3) wait awhile and send her an email/friend her on Facebook/try to find her on campus.

Monkeys.

Comment

• 4) Stalk her
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I'm trying new things this time around.

Comment

• Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Well, the final is tomorrow at 1:30. So unless I decide to do something now or then, I'm kind of defaulting to the waiting awhile option. The only problem with that is she's going to be out of the country almost immediately after she finishes grading the finals (but returning at some point).

Comment

• Send her a dick pic. You have nothing to lose at this point.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Strongly considering it.

Comment

• Just send her a note that you really enjoyed the class and your discussions with her and if she was ever interested in further discussion, that you would be also.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A note?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                Dufus! (in the good sense).
                                Women prefer straightforwardness, even if you stumble, even if you come across as shy (some might even find that attractive. Or do you think they prefer the macho types?)
                                You have never told a woman the truth? They hate the truth.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X