No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No plan of operations extends with certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main strength"

Comment

• I may have done a bad thing...
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• You forgot to put up the christmas lights in the dark alley?
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I decided I needed advice from a girl on how to proceed with my girl issue... so I had a two hour conversation with EBF.

Anyway, I ended up sending TA an email. We'll see how that goes.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Generally girl advice on girls is terrible. At least that's my personal experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                Generally girl advice on girls is terrible. At least that's my personal experience.
                A truer word were ne'er spoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  I decided I needed advice from a girl on how to proceed with my girl issue... so I had a two hour conversation with EBF.

Anyway, I ended up sending TA an email. We'll see how that goes.
                  Ugh. Reading that literally gave me a sick feeling in the stomach.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    Generally girl advice on girls is terrible. At least that's my personal experience.
                    Why is it that you're perfectly sensible as long it doesn't concern econ-politics?
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                      Actually I'm hungry. The statement still holds figuratively though.

Comment

Why is it that you're perfectly sensible as long it doesn't concern econ-politics?
                        because I'm a magical and strange creature bent on creating an euphoric utopia for all and I also had my affairs de couer too.
                        (admitedly the second has been marginally less frustrating)
                        Last edited by Bereta_Eder; December 13, 2014, 09:52.

Comment

How do you think writing it felt?

Comment

• Dufus! (in the good sense).
                            Women prefer straightforwardness, even if you stumble, even if you come across as shy (some might even find that attractive. Or do you think they prefer the macho types?)

Comment

• I've decided I'm going to take anon7's advice:

What is the best thing to say when asking a girl out?

Originally posted by anon7
                              Nothing. Actions speak louder that words. There's nothing women like more than a manly man who takes what he wants. If you ask her, you're showing weakness instantly and you'll easily get rejected. You never show weakness.

First of all you must make sure she's attracted to you... Flirt a little. Throw some soft punches at her. Argue with her a bit. Never let her win a fight of course. Establish your dominance and she'll submit to you. It must be done in a playful way. Give her a nice smile every once in a while. Don't do any of that cute BS though. It WILL NOT work. A woman's words and her response are VERY different. Young women are typically very indecisive and don't know what they want. They love a man that chooses for them.

So now to the action: once you know she's into you, simply get close and ask her if she has a BF. Don't tell her you like her yet. If she answers no, grab her and go for the kiss. If she answers yes, there's not much you can do but walk away.

Assuming she said no and you kissed her, then ask her what she's doing on Saturday. If she's not busy, say "Alright then, I'm taking you to a movie."

You NEVER ask a woman for anything. You simply assume that she's saying yes. This shows that you don't fear rejection and that you're confident. It also shows that you're different because you don't do what every other guy does. In order to be the best, you must be unique and powerful. There's strong ways and weak ways of doing things. Naturally, you're going to want to do that weak Hollywood crap. Most guys do. Just remember that you NEVER show weakness. She may call you a jerk every once in a while, but it really means "I love you."

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Cave-man-dragging-woman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	9101360

Comment

Working...
                                X