No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You obviously haven't been paying attention throughout these 39 pages.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You all should get a kick out of this. After I asked EBF for advice on TA, she told me that she'll always be there for me, that she'll love me forever, and that I could visit her any time.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Lori
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          You all should get a kick out of this. After I asked EBF for advice on TA, she told me that she'll always be there for me, that she'll love me forever, and that I could visit her any time.
          One, why did ask her for advice, of all people? Two, if you can't stop yourself staying in touch with her anyway, then why just not bang her?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
            Lori
            What are you ing?

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            One, why did ask her for advice, of all people?
            She was the closest woman on hand.

Two, if you can't stop yourself staying in touch with her anyway, then why just not bang her?
            For a variety of reasons, chief among them being that she's been very clear that she is not sexually attracted to me.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Either she's delusional about her feelings for you, either she's delusional to believe that "I love you, visit me" could not be taken sexually.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Either way, that's really the last place you ought to be expecting trustworthy advice from. Even behind poly.

Comment

• Unfortunately I have to agree 100% with that. And this place is pretty bad
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Her precise words...

Originally posted by EBF
                    you will always be welcome to me
                    I mean, I may go through my own **** that renders that temporarily untrue because I'm ****ing up
                    but like, I love you permanently
                    I've never not loved you since I met you
                    you are an honored and celebrated part of my life
                    I mention you and give credit when talking about certain of my personality traits
                    in terms of providing a special kind of intimate, positive, loving, supportive, honest, thoughtful, intelligent company
                    /relationship
                    and other good things I think we encouraged in one another
                    your parents and your family made a really big impression on me/contribution to my life and development too. Your parents totally helped raise me in such beautiful ways.
                    I'm so glad I got to spend all that time being your friend and having our lives be so intertwined
                    I understand the story reads differently in your book
                    and I very much respect that
                    but like, yeah man, I love you forever

also I have twice thought to let you know you're also totally welcome to come visit me in < EBF's city > and stay on my couch or make it a day trip or whatever works best for you if you ever want to. I would guess that might not interest you currently, but I want you to know it's available to you in case it ever does
                    there would probably be some weirdness, but I think we'd probably make good company for each other if we just talk about things that interest us and play chess or something
                    and if it was too weird you could always just leave, at any time, because I totally support you doing whatever it is you feel you gotta do at any point
                    (THIS IS SHARING TIME. Sharing time gets abstract sometimes. Please let me know if I seem like I'm babbling so I can try to clarify)
                    Trust me, this isn't a come on.

Comment

• I've said it before but reading that is just creepy.

If she's not just keeping you dangling as a spare just in case, I just don't understand it. I've seen the always be friends routine but this seems to be more than that. (which is what makes it so strange)

But then, I'm not an expert, just an curious observer.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If I were a spare, you'd think she would have gotten a flat some time in the last 12.5 years.

Comment

• That's part of the creepy aspect to me.

It still seems more than just friends to her. But as I said, I'm not an expert and despite your repeated attempts to explain it all, I can't know all the details.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            What are you ing?
                            You.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Proxy relationships. It s not that uncommon but very toxic and counter productive. I will elaborate when i have a keyboard.

Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                That's part of the creepy aspect to me.

It still seems more than just friends to her. But as I said, I'm not an expert and despite your repeated attempts to explain it all, I can't know all the details.
                                We were more than friends to her. She just didn't believe "more than friends" necessarily meant "sexual relationship."

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                You.
                                Bah. I haven't done anything deserving of a

Comment

Working...
                                X