No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooof, I used to 'sort' my room when I still lived with my mother by moving stuff from one wall to the other (I basically had two walls with shelves on them, and desks under those), throwing away some stuff in the process. But I never managed to actually have everything tidy at the same time.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I was pretty tidy but I did what I'm doing now for creating space, only back then I had the time/appetite to actually pawn/sell stuff I didn't need. Made quite a few money too.
      I like big spaces that are not overfilled with things like a 18th century overbearing living room. So things need to have a utility.
      I go by the ancient motto nice AND useful for objects and items. Minus the various souvenirs from travels. These I keep on the libraries selves but I think they need a special place/furniture with glass and stuff (which I think it's overfluous). Keep it spartan.

Comment

• I'm a borderline hoarder if left to my own.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I was a hoarder when i was younger and didn't have much ****. Now that I'm older I find the need for more order. (not compulsive yet, but probably not that far in the future)
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I lug around a lot of crap I never use. Old financial documents, memorabilia from past relationships, obsolete electronics. Not sure why I don't just throw all that crap away.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Life does get better. But you have to figure out what legitimatewould make it better and figure out how to get there. Sometimes the road is just hard work. Sometimes its a low road requiring non-PC or what-we-consider immoral actions. The point is find the roads to get to what would make you happy, and **** the limitations. Try what you havent tried. Study things taboo and see if its not as bad as some say it is. Suicide? Nah. There;s actually a big spiritual reason not to, but i dont want to get tossed into a huge debate concerning it. The thing is, if you can find something to make you happy, figure out how to get there. Find all roads to it. And then pick which you want to use. Alot of people are miserable
              because they limit themselves to a small box of what is acceptable for them, and your happiness may lie outside the box of what find acceptable.

Comment

• Poly's first serial killer?
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrillo View Post
                  Alot of people are miserable because they limit themselves to a small box of what is acceptable for them, and your happiness may lie outside the box of what find acceptable.
                  I like nutella AND blackberry jam sandwiches.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                    Unacceptable!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Comment

Do you mean that you like sandwiches made with nutella and blackberry jam, that you like nutella sandwiches and blackberry jam sandwiches, or that you like nutella and you also like blackberry jam sandwiches?

Comment

• Both together on the same sandwich. Tastes like a Cherry Ripe.

Comment

Ten years dungeon!
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Poly's first serial killer?
                              We have had a lot of posters go missing over the years... you may be too late to be first

Comment

• And threads disappearing too.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X