No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another possibility: I could engage them in conversation (ha) and then casually mention that my oral herpes has recently flared up.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• hahaha i like that

it's more devious
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I still have a headache. That's a day now. Not sure what to do about that.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I still have a headache. That's a day now. Not sure what to do about that.
          If you have tried things like drinking caffeine, alcohol, and/or water... then go to the doctor.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Nah. I just followed my usual routine of ignoring my health problems until they go away. Woke up this morning headache free.

Comment

• So I ended up sending another email to TA rather than talking to her after class, because other students have school stuff to talk to her about and I feel awkward waiting around to essentially flirt with her. Anywho, she responded this evening with a long and thoughtful response to what I'd written her (discussing linguistics stuff from the book I'm reading). Her reply ended with:

Originally posted by Lori's TA
              Anyway, that's just some food for thought. I'll probably wave at you in lecture on Monday, but if I don't see you, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!
              Totally gonna bang this chick.

Comment

• Lori is clearly delusional.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I'd say banging is inevitable.

Comment

Nah. I just followed my usual routine of ignoring my health problems until they go away.
                    Basically, you're male.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      Lori is clearly delusional.
                      That's a given. Doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

Totally gonna bang this chick.
                        Well done, sir!

(At the risk of getting ahead of myself) I knew you could do it.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                          I'd say banging is inevitable.
                          Based on that last response, definitely.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Guess I better buy some condoms and whip out my penis pump.

Comment

• too bad you live so far away from Sava. You could definitely use his doll for practice.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• If you want to be a true baller, take her to the doctor and pay for her to get an IUD... or "the shot"

hahahah pchang, great xpost

also, sex practice is a very real thing
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X