No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, he is taking a course on thermodynamics, so that's the physics being taken care of.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I would focus on physics or relationships, not on sex. I am very happy, as a married person, to have more my efforts/thoughts given to what is important and wish I had been able as a lonely single person to have done the same.

JM
      I'm not sure it's possible for me to have sex with someone without also having an emotional connection with them, so I'm really killing two birds with one stone.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Killing is bad, mmkay?
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I think about physics on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That leaves 5 other days to think about getting laid.

x-post, more elaborating upon my response, maybe should have just edited
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            I think about physics on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That leaves 5 other days to think about getting laid.

x-post, more elaborating upon my response, maybe should have just edited
            That isn't really enough, even if it is all you need for good grades.

You are young, but there is no time like the present. I hope for 5 days on Physics and 2 days on Relationships (although for me right now it is more like 2 days on Physics and 5 on Relationships).

I have known people who do 6-7 days on Physics, I use to want to emulate them but now I think it is unbalanced.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I lied. Today's Monday, but I'll be thinking about physics tonight because my thermo homework and astro homework are both due tomorrow. For thermo, the homework is stuff like finding the heat capacity of some Einstein solid. For astronomy, it's stuff like what's the wavelength of a 1500 KHz photon.

Comment

• Is it 199.86 m?
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• That's 200 m in astronomy.

Comment

• Now what's the heat capacity of an Einstein solid made of up of 100 atoms and 100 quanta of energy?

Comment

• Damn, been a long time. f = c/gamma gamma = c/f so convert to m/s and hz.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 6, 2014, 17:14.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Now what's the heat capacity of an Einstein solid made of up of 100 atoms and 100 quanta of energy?
                        I can only calculate wavelengths and incredibly inaccurate ages of the universe.

Comment

• Fortunately, I can do the problem. The real trick is whether or not I can do it while simultaneously watching the Redskins lose.

Comment

• That's what halftime is for?

Comment

• Interesting problem, Lorizael.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Unitedstatesian handegg
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X