Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success!
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Just to clarify: Is you reluctance to speak with them caused by social anxiety or just general apathy?

Also, hi, I'm EPW.
      "

Comment

• Social anxiety. There's a certain level of familiarity I should theoretically have with my roommates, and I don't have it, and to me that's very awkward.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Laundry done. Now if only I were doing my laundry for the right reasons...

Comment

• Are there wrong reasons?

Comment

• Well, I've decided I'm going to have sex with something. Eventually. And I figure my odds of success will increase if I'm wearing clean clothes.

Comment

• expontentially

Comment

• How does that work? Because I don't really think washing smething twice has much effect at all, in 90% of cases...
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Comment

• The next step in my plan will be executed on October 16 at 3:30 pm.

Comment

• Is there some astral covergence going on then?

Comment

• Nope. Just some serendipity.

Comment

• ?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You guys probably shouldn't encourage me. I've constructed a 3 month plan for ending my drought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                You guys probably shouldn't encourage me. I've constructed a 3 month plan for ending my drought.
                                I would focus on physics or relationships, not on sex. I am very happy, as a married person, to have more my efforts/thoughts given to what is important and wish I had been able as a lonely single person to have done the same.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X