Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler:
    hypnotic
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• lol, in IE they move like half a centimeter each way, so they're very easy to click.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• yeah, i suppose i have to define the size of the marquee for it to work consistently across browsers

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
            yeah, i suppose i have to define the size of the marquee for it to work consistently across browsers

And then somehow prevent them from hitting the "Reply With Quote" button.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              lol, in IE they move like half a centimeter each way, so they're very easy to click.
              I just hit the reply with quote button to see it.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                And then somehow prevent them from hitting the "Reply With Quote" button.
                I actually know of a (still working) method of breaking the "reply with quote" button in a thread.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My post really belongs before ColdWizard's.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                    My post really belongs before ColdWizard's.
                    Haha! You're slow.

Comment

I actually know of a (still working) method of breaking the "reply with quote" button in a thread.
                      No you don't
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• oh wait, that's the "post quick reply" button

nevermind
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

oh wait, that's the "post quick reply" button

nevermind
                          OK, I won't.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I could probably figure out a way to break all of the buttons
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I want to do laundry. This is a big deal. I'm way too embarrassed to tell you guys how long it's been since I've done laundry. But one of my roommates is in the common room talking on the phone. I don't want to walk past him with my laundry basket. Life is terrible.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That's the best time to go. He can't engage you in conversation!

Comment

Working...
                                X