Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    I would suggest that 2108 posts in this thread argue otherwise.

While we're not "TOTAL" strangers we're strangers none the less.
    I've known you guys for upwards of 13 years. You're not the same as my IRL friends, but you're something.

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    A nice anonymous letter to whichever department handles the advertising and/or student health services.
    Heh. It's more amusing than anything else.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      who are you?
      I don't know. But I woke up in a SoHo doorway, and a policeman knew my name. That's something, right?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I made it had a pleasant conversation with my TA.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Good
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I'm Ben Kenobi. Who else would I be?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              Good
              That's stage one complete. Well, more like stage two or three. It's a long process. But the outcome is inevitable. I am a god.

Comment

• How many times was penis mentioned or referred to?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• No mentions of penis. Talked about fMRI scans and what they do and don't tell you.

Comment

• You should have asked if anyone ever put their penis in one.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      That's stage one complete. Well, more like stage two or three. It's a long process. But the outcome is inevitable. I am a god.
                      Just how many steps does it take to get this extra credit? If your TA keeps dragging this out, I would just say screw it.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        ...I would just say screw it.
                        That's the plan.

Comment

• It's a good plan.

Comment

• And battlestar galactica pissed me off for being so good and addictive and due to lack of time I'm going to watch the last two episodes of season 4 and then watch season 3 and 4 at my leisure.
                            BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS
                            (everyone is a cylon starbuck is a skunk and No6 is a constant penis erector)

Comment

• My guess is the last two episodes won't make a lick of sense without seasons 3 and 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS
                                Spoiler:
                                darth vader is luke's father
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X