No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly. But I'm given to understand that she spent her leave of absence at a facility with a rather white decor...
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Game knows game, man. I think crazydar is probably a thing.

Does it come as any surprise that half the guys in OT have struggled with a lot of the same issues?

...Mountain Dew was the exact same thing ****ing MY **** up proper, too, in college, for instance. Watch out for self-medicating w/ stimulants and throwing yourself off-balance...
      Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; April 7, 2014, 14:34.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Sid Meier has developed a computer program that subliminally drives people mad a la Snow Crash?
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Aspies are lonely and get blue and love 4x? Guys who grew up being eternally told what turds they are at every turn grow up w/ aspie tendancies, thus are lonely and get blue and love 4x?

I dunno. Just watch out for what too much Mountain Dew does to you in the long run.

No pasarán

Comment

• I'm okay with what too much Mountain Dew does to me in the long run. That's why my last girlfriend and I broke up.

Comment

• Again, it turned ME into a half-assed sort of manic-depressive for almost as long as you've been alive.

I think.

My therapist thinks.

No pasarán

Comment

• I don't really get manic. If I'm bipolar, the two poles are sad and angry.

Comment

• Angry'll do it, and who enjoys being angry? Really brings me down.

No pasarán

Comment

• I don't really think I'm bipolar. Online tests don't say I am, I don't fit the DSM criteria, and (this is the only one that matters) no mental health practitioner I've ever dealt with has suggested it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                      I'd suggest starting with (a).

Remember, your words are backed with medical history...
                      Start with (a) soon, because it will be too late even for (b) sooner than you think.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• There's actually protocols in place to have the semester retroactively erased, pretty much specifically for medical/mental reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          A crazy coworker of mine just came up to me and out of the blue started telling me how school is what's important for me and I have to stick with it and make sacrifices because in the long run that's what's best. Do crazies have crazydar? (There's no way she could know that I'm skipping, because she's been on a leave of absence for the entire duration of this semester. My other coworkers might be able to piece together some evidence, but she couldn't.)
                          Maybe Jesus was speaking through her.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Do crazies have crazydar?
                            Lori, half of us here have probably struggled with similar issues.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Maybe Jesus was speaking through her.
                              She might believe that.

Comment

• Then there's no reason not to tell her that.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X