Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Couldn't you let that be understood by non verbal means? (a haughtily mocking expression for example?)
    I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want me to make weird faces at people?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Preferably behind their backs

Click image for larger version

Name:	mccain-grabs-obama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	9101204

Comment

• Today I have discussion sections for logic, linguistics, and astronomy. My professors have all insisted repeatedly that attending the discussion sections is mandatory. That means I don't really have to show up, right?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          And he'll have absolutely no idea what to do with the real thing.
          Apparently, no one has seen "Dictator".
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Today I have discussion sections for logic, linguistics, and astronomy. My professors have all insisted repeatedly that attending the discussion sections is mandatory. That means I don't really have to show up, right?
            Do you really need someone else to give you permission to **** things up?
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• It's the polite way.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Heh. Not even Facebook acquaintance. I've only got 45 Facebook friends, and it's only that high because I felt obligated to accept friend requests from family members.
                Originally posted by rah View Post
                I've got less than 20 and half are family members. I login to it maybe 4 times a year.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I have one Facebook acquaintance.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Today I have discussion sections for logic, linguistics, and astronomy. My professors have all insisted repeatedly that attending the discussion sections is mandatory. That means I don't really have to show up, right?
                    No. GO.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                      Especially not since you changed you password from 'password' to 12345
                      Did you know if you type your poly password, it shows up as *'s?

See:

(when I was in 5th grade I got banned from runescape for this trick)

Comment

• If a mod goes in to edit your post will they see it?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I went to class. I went to class. It's only the first week. I'm not going to start ****ing up yet.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Good, Keep it up. And most profs will usually throw out an obscure fact in "discussion" sessions and make sure it's on their tests to reward those that bother to show up.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The discussion sections here are run by the TAs, all of whom are (I'm pretty sure) younger than I am.

Comment

The discussion sections here are run by the TAs, all of whom are (I'm pretty sure) younger than I am.
                                I don't think I could ever go back to school for precisely this reason. It's bad enough my professors are/were usually dumber than me. But younger? No way.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X