No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you think about symbols like wearing wrinkled clothing, not shaving in weeks, not having a haircut in months, and wearing spiral notebook glasses? What do those symbols say?

That he's about to direct the lord of the rings trilogy?

I take issue with your absolute insignia of worth. The world is not so absolute. Actually your symbols are a deterent in many circles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Do you have goals? What are they?
      I'm in school getting myself an edjamacation. The goal there is to eventually get a job that uses my intellect, which might pay decently and possibly be fulfilling. I'd like my fiction to be published. I'm keen on establishing a colony dedicated to knowledge that eventually develops into an all-consuming telepathic blob.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

To not have that desire to be the best you you can be and have the world know it at a single glance is totally foreign to me. What is the point of even living such a mediocre life?
        Btw, you'd make an excellent crisis hotline operator.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I'm in school getting myself an edjamacation. The goal there is to eventually get a job that uses my intellect, which might pay decently and possibly be fulfilling. I'd like my fiction to be published. I'm keen on establishing a colony dedicated to knowledge that eventually develops into an all-consuming telepathic blob.
          Can you be serious and post specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound goals and your courses of action to achieve them?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• Additionally, your lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Comment

• Because a life without goals is not healthy. You need to think about what you want to achieve in life and how you will go about doing it.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Self-improvement is, in most circles, a laudable endeaver.

Well stop being a **** then.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Not seeing what I and my selfawareness have to do with anything.

Comment

• You have all the depth of a greasy smudge.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• How about living it, enjoying it as much as possible and (in the case of a military superior) tell him to go **** himself?
                        These are all admirable goals.

Comment

• Well it apparently isn't working for some people

Comment

Because a life without goals is not healthy. You need to think about what you want to achieve in life and how you will go about doing it.
                            No, why should I give you these details? What value does that have for me?

Comment

Not seeing what I and my selfawareness have to do with anything.
                              Well, duh.

Comment

• And yet a second of it is more deep and worthwhile than a year of someone else's life, one could say and not be tottaly wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X