No announcement yet.

Who was the greatest American ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great American takes Baracco Barner to task for his aggression in eastern Europe...

When a young British beautician realised relations between Russia and Ukraine were at crisis point, she decided to share her feelings on Twitter.

Without pausing to check her facts, or her spelling, Gemma Worrall, 20, wrote: 'If barraco barner is our president, why is he getting involved with Russia, scary.'

Within hours, Miss Worrall, from Blackpool, was trending in countries around the world as her message was retweeted thousands of times.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	article-2575436-1C195B4C00000578-654_634x538.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	9100110
    [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

• My vote goes towards Aaron Copland. (I'm assuming I can't vote for myself).

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        I have no idea if you are "good enough" for salvation or not rah, that's between you and God, but going to church does not save anyone. You need to believe in Christ as presented in the gospel and profess it(Romans).
        Moving goalposts. Rah never made a claim as to salvation or no. He was talking about quitting the Catholic Church. His attendance on Ash Wednesday seems to indicate that he not only is not quitting, but also is not simply an Easter/Christmas Catholic either.

If you wish to discuss salvation with him, I would suggest not misinterpreting his words on whether he is a member of the Roman Catholic Church
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
          Just man up and say it: you think he's going to hell.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Crying.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	9100111
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• rah would be right to leave... i can't imagine a situation where anyone who considers themselves a member of the church would get into heaven
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Even Sava gets it. Chances are if you're posting every second post involves the word 'priest' + 'pedophile', why are you associating yourself with said organization?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                i also think rah is going to hell
                He'd probably prefer that than to having to listen to Sister Bendy's latest batch of idiocy. The conversation and company will definitely be more interesting in hell- if it of course existed.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Chances are if you're posting every second post involves the word 'priest' + 'pedophile', why are you associating yourself with said organization?
                  Sister Bendy's Guide to Rhetorical Devices: example #1: hyperbole

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                    He'd probably prefer that than to having to listen to Sister Bendy's latest batch of idiocy. The conversation and company will definitely be more interesting in hell- if it of course existed.
                    Hell did exist. It was a place outside of Jerusalem where they used to burn lots of garbage... thus the whole "lake of fire" imagery.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hell did exist. It was a place outside of Jerusalem where they used to burn lots of garbage... thus the whole "lake of fire" imagery.
                      There were two different words that both got rendered as "hell", IIRC. One was the aforementioned garbage dump.
                      [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

• Yes. I think it was also made clear that the mystical hell is a metaphor. Yet, that fact has been ignored by all "you'll go to hell" idiots more concerned with professing faith with the fairy tail as being the only thing you need out of religion. God doesn't want idiots.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

God doesn't want idiots.
                          Then why is he like a giant roach motel for them then ?

Comment

• Evil attracts stupid. Stupid can be good by accident, though.

I'm using "God" in place of "existence/reality/the universe/creation". And "God" is not an old white man with a period living in the clouds with a bunch of other weird looking people with wings and halos of their heads.

Our understanding of God is achieved through science. The only truth is what can be tested and confirmed... what is proven to exist.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• the mystical hell is a metaphor.
                              It's unsurprising that someone who rejects God, rejects Hell too. You might want to check into what the Orthodox actually teach on this.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Rah goes to hell every night, then crosses the heaven by day. Theists.
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X