No announcement yet.

Who was the greatest American ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commandments are not in question here?

This is Romans 10.9:

9If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

This is Christianity 101.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I know.

And it's wrong. You can't even understand your own religion.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I was in church this morning.
        Did you tell the priest you thought he should be doing gay marriages? If not, why not?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          I have no idea if you are "good enough" for salvation or not rah, that's between you and God, but going to church does not save anyone. You need to believe in Christ as presented in the gospel and profess it(Romans).
          I love how you are saying Rah is probably going to go to hell and then add the little smiley face at the end. It's really a nice touch.
          "

Comment

• He's Lutheran. He thinks that all Catholics are going to hell.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
              I love how you are saying Rah is probably going to go to hell and then add the little smiley face at the end. It's really a nice touch.
              I did no such thing.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I did no such thing.
                Yes, you did.

"I don't know Gods will but he sends people to hell for doing A,B, or C or not doing X, Y, Z" translates into "I think you're going to hell."
                Last edited by EPW; March 5, 2014, 18:10.
                "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  I know.

And it's wrong. You can't even understand your own religion.
                  What is wrong, exactly? You're just pulling my leg, aren't you.

Comment

Yes, you did.
                    Eh, no. I said I don't know how he has it with God. It's not mine to know. I did then point out what the Bible says about salvation. IE not enough to merely go to church. I do not know if rah believes in Jesus as told by the gospels. I suspect he doesn't, but clearly going to church signifies something. If he believes in Jesus as his Saviour, I'm glad. I disagree on several of his interpretations on theology, that much is clear from his postings. But stance on separate issues does not in itself signify one does not belong to Christ.

There. Responded in length to your troll. Satisfied now?

Comment

• i also think rah is going to hell
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• (At least he used a more appropriate smiley.)
                          "

Comment

Eh, no. I said I don't know how he has it with God. It's not mine to know. I did then point out what the Bible says about salvation. IE not enough to merely go to church. I do not know if rah believes in Jesus as told by the gospels. I suspect he doesn't, but clearly going to church signifies something. If he believes in Jesus as his Saviour, I'm glad. I disagree on several of his interpretations on theology, that much is clear from his postings. But stance on separate issues does not in itself signify one does not belong to Christ.

There. Responded in length to your troll. Satisfied now?
                            Just man up and say it: you think he's going to hell.
                            "

Comment

Just man up and say it: you think he's going to hell.
                              If I said that, it would be a lie.

Comment

• not if you believe it
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X