No announcement yet.

Facebook Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahahahahahahaha. You quaking commitmentophobes.

It's moving in. You can always move back out.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

So many people giving relationship advice. Their qualifications for giving relationship advice amount to the same level of qualification Oerdin has for spelling.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

qualification Oerdin has for anything
        FTFY.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Maybe he should just post funny animal videos to her facebook rants. This one might be good.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            Ahahahahahahaha. You quaking commitmentophobes.

It's moving in. You can always move back out.
            It's a big change. We've been together 6 months, not 6 years. I also have two cats. In addition, there's the cost associated with moving. I don't think it's unreasonable for me to wonder if it's too soon.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think 6 months is probably too soon with cats and costs associated. I waited over a year and a half.
              While there is no rule set in stone, having been married for over 25 years kind of validates our decision.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Six months does seem too soon but if she sucks a mean poll... Well... Let's just say I would be tempted to roll the dice.

Comment

The true test is whether she continues to after you move in
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    I think 6 months is probably too soon with cats and costs associated. I waited over a year and a half.
                    While there is no rule set in stone, having been married for over 25 years kind of validates our decision.
                    Year and a half I think is fair. 6 months in you are still in the lovey-dovey faze and haven't gotten to the real relationship part, when you lose the head-over-heels feeling and actually have to start working on your relationship.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The true test is whether she continues to after you move in
                      As a former cohabitor all I can say is... THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        Year and a half I think is fair. 6 months in you are still in the lovey-dovey faze and haven't gotten to the real relationship part, when you lose the head-over-heels feeling and actually have to start working on your relationship.
                        Yeah, that's the biggest thing. You have to get past the lust phase.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When does that end?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Usually a few months or shortly after they move in or you put a ring on it. Which ever comes first.

Comment

The point is moot because we've broken up.

It was a 2 hour drive. I think that was the reason more than anything.

This was my longest relationship.

We're still "friends". No fighting or anything. Came to a mutual decision. Was disappointing more than anything.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                Six months does seem too soon but if she sucks a mean poll...
                                /facepalm
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X