No announcement yet.

Facebook Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The prefix "un" should not be used in front of the verb "friend" in this case (because we are talking about an action on facebook). "De" is the proper prefix.

ITS DEFRIEND, NOT UNFRIEND

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Or delete.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        ask her that now that your brother is out of the picture, if she wants to come over.

That should resolve everything.
        Yeah. Not even remotely interested.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm sure she pales in comparison for Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            You do know that you are allowed to think with something other than your dick, right?
            Well, you know, he's a hetero ...
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'll kill her with concrete for you

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                ask her that now that your brother is out of the picture, if she wants to come over.

That should resolve everything.
                Brilliant
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Introduce her to Ben.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wouldn't that qualify as cruel and unusual punishment?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

delete her. any sort of interaction you have with her is just recon for her at best and the start of a power struggle at worst. the only way to win is not to play.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

You should tell your brother you have a link to her page.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          She sounds like a real drama queen.
                          Based on your ample experience I am sure...
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                            Or delete.
                            Or defrock

Comment

Since you don't know why they split you have no idea if they are going to get back together. Do nothing for now.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Alternatively, she might yet reveal that her relationship with your brother was a ploy to get close to you.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X