No announcement yet.

Facebook Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do nothing. If you absolutely must post then just say you're sorry to hear they broke up and leave it at that.

Her friends are just saying normal things to display their sympathy for her. Just let it go and realize it isn't really your business.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

She sounds like a real drama queen.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        As alluded to earlier, is there any reason for you to continue to be Facebook friends with her? Was there any reason for friending her in the first place aside from your bro dating her?

I say unfriend her.
        Why unfriend her? She might have other lady friends who are worth ****ing. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          I'd just be like "for a relationship of 5 months, seems like there is a distinct amount of overinvestment in it. Did you two even have sex?"
          This is my thinking as well, but I'd honestly just save myself the drama and remove her from my friends list.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Why unfriend her? She might have other lady friends who are worth ****ing. Just saying.
            You do know that you are allowed to think with something other than your dick, right?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Spend less time on facebook.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

If your brother objects to her being on your friends list, he's actually your sister.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Err, my brother hasn't said a word about it, and I don't expect him to.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Unfriend the ex. She seems to be a "friend" only because of your brother. Don't worry about remarks. They're just mice nuts in the scheme of things.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I know these are just friends offering support, but they're offering support in a way that suggests my brother should suffer physical harm. I really don't think that's cool. So, what should Lori do? What's the proper Facebook etiquette for a situation such as this?
                      I would side with unfriend your brother's ex.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You do know that you are allowed to think with something other than your dick, right?
                        You're talking to *Oerdin*. Stay classy, San Diego.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Start playing SkyTopia. Spam her with game requests. She'll either:

a) love the game so much you never hear from her again (turn off your notifications fromt he game). Chicks love this game.
                          b) block/unfriend you.

Either way your problems are solved.

Comment

ask her that now that your brother is out of the picture, if she wants to come over.

That should resolve everything.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              ask her that now that your brother is out of the picture, if she wants to come over.

Thanks Oerdin.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

If she's angry enough at the brother this just might work.

Comment

Working...
                                X