X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Ok, so tell me more about her then.
    Look in the mirror.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

If you were a communist, isn't that what your philosophy teaches you? What better way to bring down the proles than to marry into them and take them for all they've got?
      Yeah ok all the women who are fortunate enough to marry rich men are communists.

Comment

Yeah ok all the poor women who are fortunate enough to marry rich men are communists.
        FTFY! There are wealthy women too, y'know.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Look in the mirror.
          What? She was a Canadian who has a degree in history, who works as a teacher, converted to Catholicism when she was 24?
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 14, 2013, 11:49.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

FTFY! There are wealthy women too, y'know.
            Do you know how they got that way?

Comment

Do you know how they got that way?
              The majority? Married a man, stuck with him when he was poor, and helped their family make money. Sure, some do the whole 'divorce, trade up, win the lottery, use the first dude as a collateral and stepping stone', but that's the minority.

It's an incredibly risky manuever. For every woman who pulls it off, there's a hundred who fail.

Best investment a woman can make is to marry a productive man who loves her.
              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 14, 2013, 12:31.

Comment

Ben is a real winner with the ladies, I see
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The majority? Married a man, stuck with him when he was poor, and helped their family make money. Sure, some do the whole 'divorce, trade up, win the lottery, use the first dude as a collateral and stepping stone', but that's the minority.

It's an incredibly risky manuever. For every woman who pulls it off, there's a hundred who fail.

Best investment a woman can make is to marry a productive man who loves her.
                  Productive equals rich. You're the sexist here. Why doesn't she work for it? You're full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Looks like kid is as well.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

They should just marry eachother.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                        Looks like kid is as well.
                        This is my choice.

Comment

In a thread with you and Kid? Absolutely.

Comment

Productive equals rich. You're the sexist here. Why doesn't she work for it? You're full of ****.
                            Who says she doesn't? All I said is that the wealthy ladies are the ones who marry someone who's productive. IE, someone who isn't a money sink and someone who brings money into the family. This is important. If you want to be wealthy - get married to the right person, and stay married.

If you want to end up destitute, get married, have kids, and then split up and get divorced. You'll never make as much money as the married folks who stick together. You've got two people working together for their family. One house, not two.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              I couldn't live with myself if I was nothing more than a bored cog in the ho hum corporate machine.

I'm a member of a brotherhood now, a brotherhood steeped in 238 years of tradition. We had a ball here in Philadelphia a month ago and coming out walking across Broad Street, I saw a young man, otherwise indistinguishable from any other young man save for his haircut, who hollered 'oh rah, Marine!'. Helped out the OSO doing recruiting duty and had old Vietnam vets approach, their eyes lighting up, and come to talk to us.

As a lieutenant, I have the power to make the difference in the lives of young Americans in ways I could never do otherwise. I have the power to guide and better these 18 year old privates and PFC's who often come from nothing to little and only desire to do something meaningful. It is an honor and a privilege to be a Marine and a leader of Marines.

I am doing something that those who believe human lives are solely measured in the goods and services we produce and consume will never have the honor or pleasure to do. Of course they think there's something wrong with it. They only know the soul-quenching corporate grind; they do not know honor, courage, and commitment or what it means to serve.
                              and yet you serve them

NOW GO GUARD THOSE OIL FIELDS
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They should just marry eachother.
                                I want to hear more about Kid's ex-wife. Sounds like there is more to the story than we have heard so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X